Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EndGame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:21 AM
    80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space.
    I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth inside the cave of one of the larger asteroids. I don't remember much else about it but I'm pretty sure it's a movie.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 18, 2007, 06:35 AM
    You could start your search here;

List of space pirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope that helps a little?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 26, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Not much info given, but, it could be Walt Disney's Treasure Planet.
    morfydd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:41 PM

Was it a ship sailed by people called Bob?
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Nov 22, 2009, 10:20 AM

I was thinking Treasure Planet too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's maybe 90's weird cartoon movie. [ 9 Answers ]

I remember my parents renting my sister and i this very weird, almost creepy cartoon move when we were kids. I guess it was any where from 1989-1992. I can see parts of the movie in my head, but not even enough to give a decient description. The one thing about it was it was nothing like i have...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

View more questions Search