Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtriggs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Harmfull ghosts
    Hi I have had toys of my sons that are battery operated going constantly off at night,my 2year old baby wakes up at night pointing saying there is a man there,once my son put he hands around his neck and when I asked him why he did that he said that's what the man does.iam very scared for my son he will not sleep alone now.things do tend to move and I hear loud banging all I want is peace.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jul 18, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Call I priest to bless your house you may have a demond
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jul 18, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Sometimes the spirit doesn't find its final resting place. As hard as these experiances are, you might want to read up on the home's preivious owners. See what history it has. When your alone in the home, perhaps try to contact it. Clamly, respectfully. It's possible this is a man who was killed, died sleeping who knows. He could just want help moving on, then again it could be a demon. Demon's come through people playing with spirit boards and playing with dark magik. The only way to find out for sure is to communicate with it.

First you need to overcome your fear, put your faith in your religion's god/s. Just pray protection over yourself. I'd sit near the area your children saw him, an sprinkle sait around you. Pray a prayer of protection over the salted area as this is your safe space. Then communicate with the spirit. Ask what it wants and if it means harmn or if it is just looking for help. Ask for taps (one for yes two for no) things like this can help you. If you feel that your being suffocated or overcome with fear at anytime go to your nearest church and ask a religious leader to get rid of it. OR leave the home and regain your barings. You could then forcefully tell it to leave your home.-Only if you feel its evil. Just tell it look for the white light and walk into that light, that's where it needs to go. When all is said and done, the spirit might leave when you help it to the light, but in the event of it staying that's when you'll need to find out who it is and what they want. Good luck and remember to pray protection over yourself.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Simply tell the entity to leave, that this is your home and you no longer wish him to be there. Say it aloud in your son's room. Do it with authority, but not in a threatening way.

Younger children often experience this phenomeon so rest assured that if it's less than paranormal, it's merely a phase he will grow out of. For the toys, simply take the batteries out; now if they go off then, then you do have something serious going on. Try what I've stated before hand or simply ask your local priest or pastor to bless the house. Good luck.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 12, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Hi... Do not leave your son sleeps alone... if it's possible try to get rid of these toys... do prayers at your house... when did you move to this house, if recently or max one year try to investigate about the house history... if you can move... do it... don't take Tfallen one advise and ask it to leave because it will make things worse...

Ms. Redrose
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Hi... Do not leave your son sleeps alone .... if it's possible try to get rid of these toys...do prayers at your house...when did you move to this house, if recently or max one year try to investigate about the house history...if you can move... do it ... dont take Tfallen one advise and ask it to leave because it will make things worse ....

Ms. Redrose
    Yeah it won't be worse. I've actually done this in two different locations and the weird things that were happening stopped. In rare instances, yes it may make it worse, but in about 85% of the case it will help the situation. Doesn't a priest do the same thing when he comes to bless the house? He asks the entity to leave in the name of God. What's different from an individual doing it. As long as you are assertive and calm the entity will know that this is indeed your house and that they must move on.

Oh and why can't you type in normal English Ms. Redrose, it would be a lot easier to understand your ramblings... sigh.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I would take TFallen's advice. One thing I would also consider is tacking a cloth anointed with holy water or anointing oil over the door. Many ministers will discreetly provide this, particularly in the Catholic church, but also among other denominations, particularly if you have a long-standing and trusting relationship. Other non-Christian religions will also do this, but I am not as familiar. You may also want to ask your minister to anoint your children. If it is a demon, it should leave the anointed areas and persons alone.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Sometimes kids are able to see souls so like the first guy said get it clensed quickly or your kid may be emotionally scared

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

Is TEA harmfull to body or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I want to know is TEA harm full to body or not In a day I drink maximum 4 cups of Lipton machine tea Please tell me the harmfulness of tea and also benefits

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search