Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamapeche Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Left am and leg pain
    My husband is 50 years old. This is the second time he is experiencing sharp pains (muscle) of the left arm and left leg. Mostly at night and when he holds his breath, it seem to give him some relieve. It lasted for about an hour and finally got relieve and slept off only after a good massage. What can be the cause?
    Thanks
    mamapeche Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Still awaiting answer
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 18, 2007, 03:39 AM
    4 minutes isn't really a long time to wait for an answer, because people on this site log on all over the world the time difference means you could have to wait some time until an expert in this field logs on and gives you a comprehensive answer! Be patient! Lol!

Firstly, this sounds pretty serious, have you seen a doctor about it?
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jul 24, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Could it be stroke related?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

Left Leg Pain/Exhaustion [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there everyone. I am a newbie and my name is Kim. I am a 36 yr old female with a nagging pain in my left leg and the feeling of being tired all the time. I am at my wits end because my insurance isn't great and I can't just run to the doc for every little aliment. Brief...

Pain in lower left leg [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I went paintballing, 1 hit me on my left shin bone, the bruise is going but I now have a pain in my lower left leg that is activated by movement or by putting pressure on the top outer part of my shin (not where the paint ball hit) its not a bruise pain so I was just wondering if I...

FVL and leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27 yrs and have Factor V Leiden's and have been experiencing severe leg pain in both legs but more severe in right leg. Does anyone know if this is a normal problem with FVL. The doctors just can't figure out what is wrong. They have me on coumadin for the FVL and neurontin and lortab for the...

My Dog seems to have leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have a nine year old boxer and every now and then he holds his leg up like it's giving him a lot of discomfort. The vet gave him a few pills once that cost over$100.00 but didn't help the problem a bit. I hear it's common in big dogs but I'm wondering if anybody can tell me how to take care of...

View more questions Search