Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 01:26 AM
    What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever?
    Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 01:31 AM
    My best experience ever would have to be walking in the fog with my late best friend when we were drinking iced tea with silly straw. Worst experience (where do I begin:p) I guess one of my bad ones was the first time I ever got in trouble at school.. I cried. Hahaha!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Great experiences: marriage, pregnancy, being a mother, watching my children play and laugh! Happy, Happy moments!:D

Worst experiences: visiting my in-laws
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 18, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Bad Experiences

When I was 18 months old I pulled a tray of fresh made tea from a shelf. Thanks to my older brother shouting at me the boiling water just missed my face and hit the right side of my body, badly scalding me. My heart stopped twice (so I've been dead! Lol!) and I was read my last rights. I still bear a kick- scar on my right arm now!

Really messing up and getting lost with two of my friends in snow and the dark up Scafell Pike and taking 9 hours to do a 3 hour descent. Hitting the brink of hypothermia. Nearly dying. Still... I want to try it again!

Good Experiences
    Spending time in the Falkland Islands - the most serene and unspoiled place I've ever had the privilege to visit - watching Killer Whales hunting seals at 5 in the morning is something I'll never forget. Being followed by vultures was... scary... though! Lol!

Visiting Sheffield to see someone I hadn't seen for nearly 5 years and despite having man-flu having an amazing few days there. Falling madly in love with that person, realising she's someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, then moving to Sheffield to be with her.

Any time all my mates get together for a big booze-up! It's always a good laugh! Roll on this weekend! Lol!

Oh so many more in both categories! Ha ha!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 18, 2007, 06:11 AM
    My worst experience was being a sinner, and my best was becoming a daughter of Christ
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 05:04 PM
    My best experience is being a sinner :)

Worst experience. Losing the one you love so much.

Best experience. Finding a new love.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 05:41 PM
    best: fαlling in love with my husbαnd

worst experience: undergoing αn emergency c-section--- I wαs totαlly freαking out, they hαd to sedαte me :(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Best experiences: Finding true love, Getting married, and becoming a father.

Worst Experiances: In laws, and teenager years.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 18, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Best experience: having my daughter.

Worst experience: losing my father.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Best: breaking my leg and being put on pure oxygen, id never felt so happy

Worst:sch yr 10+11
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Best Experience - "Saying I do" & Being around some of the most wonderful girls in high school. Really felt loved. I cherish the high school environment I was in.

Worst - Passing of Father and Father-in-law
    TessyO Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Self explanatory don't ya think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)
    Best: the 6 years I had with my husband

Worst: the day he died
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Awwe, Tessy i'm sorry to hear that<3
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TessyO
    Best: the 6 years I had with my husband

Worst: the day he died

Oh Tessy, sorry to hear that as well.

Very sorry.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Best experience: My seventh birthday. My Grandfather and Grandmother came down and it was a complete surprise. The Greatest Day Ever!

Worst exerpience: Watching my Dad go through cancer and the life ebb out of his spirit.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 22, 2007, 03:50 PM
    [QUOTE=iAMfromHuntersBar]

Visiting Sheffield to see someone I hadn't seen for nearly 5 years and despite having man-flu having an amazing few days there. Falling madly in love with that person, realising she's someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, then moving to Sheffield to be with her.QUOTE]

That is me!!
    You make me so happy!
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Jul 22, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Good experences: getting married, having my beautiful son, spending time with my Aunt Tammy,
    Bad Experences: Being raped by my brother, being abused by my ex... but the worst was watching my Aunt Tammy fight cancer then die from it.
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 06:14 PM
    My worst experience: being the reason my sister died.
    Long story short, three letters DWI
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I'm sorry to ehar that...
    Do you have a best experience..?
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jul 31, 2007, 10:12 AM
    One of my best experiences was going sledding with my family in the winter time and making snow angels and having snow ball fights.

Another one of my best experiences was on the beach with my husband, at night. OK nuff said on that one.

In addition, another one of the greatest experiences was going down the Grand Canyon on mules with my family, and spending New Year's Eve at the bottom at Phantom Ranch. UNbelievable.

Oh, Going to Costa Rica with my husband, my best friend and her husband. WOW what an amazing time.

OF course the most amazing, life changing experience for me was becoming a mother and holding my babies for the first time. I realized God all over again in those moments.

Meeting and Marrying my husband, creating a family with him

THE WORST EXPERIENCES:
    My parents getting divorced
    My sister attempting suicide
    Losing my father in law
    My grandfathers both dying
    Fighting with my family/best friends
    My dog dying
    NOt doing well in school
    Losing my friend in a plane accident
    Never saying goodbye

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird experiences [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had this weird experiences since my teen years it would always happen to me I would be a sleeping and all the sudden I would feel my body drop onto my bed and I would wake up looking around the room wondering if someone else was in the room jumping on the bed; but after awhile the ...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Magazine needs your experiences [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Angela and I write for a teenage girls' magazine in the UK. I am looking to speak to teenage girls aged 14-18 about their paranormal experiences. I am particularly interested in speaking to girls who: Have had an alien encounter Been attacked by a poltergeist Have...

View more questions Search