Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayame_ROX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
    Rock/metal song title
    Yeah I can't figure out the name of this song. :confused: :confused: part of the chorus is like "will there be a time where i know i can drive, without my car breaking down"
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:28 AM
    "without my car breaking down" lyrics - Google Search

Looks like it's Psychostick - Two Ton Paperweight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard Rock/Classic Metal question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this: "Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?), ... holding back the rain" I...

New alternative/rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song twice now. It says 'i will take you home tonight, will take you home forever' and is sung by a man. The next line I believe has the word sideline in it. I thought remembering the chorus would be enough to find it online, but I guess I was wrong. Does anyone know what song I...

Name or singer of country rock song [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can Someone Please Help Me I Am From The Chicopee Ma Walmart. There Is A Country Rock Song On Walmart Radio.the Chourus Sounds Like It Says My Hearts Waiting On Love.we Can't Really Can't Tell If That's It Or Not. Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Song Or Artist Is.a Customer Would Like...

Early 80's rock song [ 2 Answers ]

Rock song from probably 1979-82, chorus of guys singing "na na na naa na na na" going up to the 4th na then back down again, then 2 guitar notes, then chorus again in rising octaves. I know it's not Steam, J Geils, Journey, Eagles, Kaiser Chiefs. Probably some obscure band, but a good song played...

What song is this? -Metal [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P32ZMUJH I originally heard it on VH1's 'Heavy: The Story of Metal' and asked around, no one knew. Then I heard it again on MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' and thought I'd ask again. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search