Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JH123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 02:32 AM
    The mother was in one day relation.She was told by her friend I was the lover and she gave my name.Her friend simply took my name and address from a phone directory.The clerk sent a letter to me but the address was wrong.This letter was send to 46M... str. And I live on 64M... street. The mail was returned but the judge decided that I was served properly and I was a deadbeat dad who didn't like to pay for his child. UNJUSTICE!UNFAIR! And no one can be held accountable for his actions.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JH123
    The mother was in one day relation.
    So you could be the father then.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    So you could be the father then.
    Think first!! White mother,white "biological" father amd mulatto child.Exactly-he is the father but she is not the mother:D :D :D :D :D
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 07:30 AM
    I didn't see those details anywhere. Bah...
    Family Law Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I didn't see those details anywhere. Bah....
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...-107108-2.html Bah...
    Family Law Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Just because they were some of the most horrible dictators of our time means that their every word was wrong and hateful? Of course not.

Just because Einstein was one of the most influential thinkers of our time means that his every word was correct? Of course not.

You're looking for a link where there is none.
    There are three powers which are able to put in jail an innocent victim intentionally-the fascism,communism and the American family Law.
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Or the present Republican administration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling a small building on land contract how do I figure the amount due at 10% interest Thank You Barbara Campbell [email protected]

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search