Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:44 PM
    What is the name of that toy!
    I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find out the name of this toy. All I know is that it is a 1996 Trendmasters Inc. toy. I have two of them. They both are sparkley castles about 10 inches tall. The first one is mostly pink with a bit of green and blue on it. It has a few towers with flags coming off the top. Down below it has a merry-go-round with horses and swans as the animals you ride on. It comes with a base that is removeable and on the base is a moat with a spinning garden looking thing in the center. The castle opens up with the help of a key and inside is a fair ride seat and background and on the otherside is a stable. The other castle is mostley purple with green blue and pink on it. It has a base with a moat as well and in the middle of the base is where a ferris wheel sits. This castle opens up with a key that is really one of the towers. The towers have flags coming off them. Inside is a hot air ballon ride and your basic castle (a bench little places to hide in etc.) Both castles come with little rubbery princesses (about the size of the original Polly Pockets) one pink and one purple(both have blonde hair) they also come with little bears that are wearing mideaval looking clothes. The bears are white and the one from the pink castle is wearing all pink. And they other two are from the other castle and are wearing all blue and purple.

I really would like to know what they are called so that I can find out how to properly put them together. ( I have some extra towers and such that I can't seem to fit anywhere) and I am about to have a garage sale and I am sure that these little castles will sell quite quickly however I can't sell them if I can't put them together properly. ANy help or ideas is greatly appreciated. Thank you:)
    tinkerbell87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Star castles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

What is the name of this toy? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is what I remember... My older brother had this toy from the mid/late-1960s and it was a scary looking castle that you could drop a marble into the top and hear it drop inside the castle and come out of one of the four little doors at the bottom. It was pretty big too... maybe 1 1/2 ft...

Find A Toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a building toy that is similar in size to legos, but locks together with the use of a screw driver. I have some pieces but there is no name on them. They were given to my kids in the late 1980's.

View more questions Search