Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallaLilly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Extended Irregular Period
    normally my periods are pretty regular, every month the cycle lasts about 30 days. My period consits of 2-3 days of heavy bleeding then 2 days of a normal light flow. This time around I had the normal 2 days of heavy bleeding, 1 day of normal light flow BUT 6 days of barely visible light brown spotting that is only visible when I wipe myself or on a tampon. I had sex on the first day before the 6 days of continuing light flow. I have also been nausous at random times of the day. Does anybody have any idea what is going on?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
    It sounds like your cycle is changing, ths happens to most women at least once in their lives, cycles can change in length, flow, duration etc, its just natures way of throwing a spanner in the works!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 year old. I moved from some other country to USA two year ago. From that time my periods are irregular. At that time I was emotionally disturbed. Then I went to my doctor, she put me on a birth control pill for 3 months from that time its coming after 2 month and my flow is not that...

Irregular period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My period is very irregular now I want baby. Could I get the baby?

Hello, I always had regular period but this month 17 days late. I never had intercourse but last month after my period on the 7 day me and my boyfriend played around his thing just touching mine but no sex. I took the pregancy test 3 time and they all came up negative. Once I took it at the...

Irregular Period... HELP! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok I've been having irregular periods for a year now and nothing seems to help. They put me on birth control and it made it worse. Last month was the first normal period I've had in like 12 months and it was the month after I went off the birth control but this month is completely different. I've...

My girlfriend experienced two heavier than normal periods for her two previous cycles, then last month she missed her period. A pregnancy test showed that she was not pregnant, but her gyno told her it could be too early to determine. Now currently instead of her normal period, she's having dried...

View more questions Search