Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blorp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2005, 06:48 PM
    Yet another 80s movie name request
    First off its an 80's teenish movie

Ok I'm really stumped with this one one, all I remember is that at the start of the film a moody teenager is drinking a can of beer near the edge of this ledge or top of a building ,when he finishes it he puts the can right at the edge. Then he gets on his motorcylce and rides up to it fast, then swerves to kick the can over the edge with the back wheel. The scene ends with him shouting "yes" and punching the air.

He also dyes a rose black to give to his girlfriend later on in the film, and his dad tells him he looks skinny before he goes out to give it to her before some dance or something.

I've seen the actor in a few things, looks vaguely like a cross between stallone, christopher walken and emilio estevez. Think he was blonde.

Any clue or any actors of the period that look kind of like that?
    blorp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 05:45 PM
    After a breakthrough today (recognizing the actor in the video of 'get into the groove' on TMF I think the film may have been Reckless, 1984 the actor being aidan quinn. Can't be sure about the film only going on synopsis found on Google but that's defo the actor!
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2009, 09:08 PM

You said 80s teen movie if you look up the brat pack you most likely find it a few of the brat pack rob lowe, moly ringwalt, andrew mcarthey, judd nelson, michael anthony hall, cory haim, cory feldman
    Sory my spelling is not great
    Hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title request [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure what decade this film is from but this man is in some sort of a maze thing deep underground and these little evil blue men with long blue hair are after him and they can crawl up walls and they crawling on the ceiling above him... and that's all I can remember about the film because I...

80s Movie Title Request [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm looking for an 80s movie and I can't think of the title what so ever so I was wondering if anyone could help me!? The story to the film is about a white glowing ball that comes down from space and its set in the future with roller skating kids and one of the skater kids brother...

Is this a ridiculous request? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Tenaj again. I bought a new computer XP Media center edition moved up from Windows 2000. Is is possible for me to burn Front Page from my old computer to CD and install it on my new. I bought the old computer from someone who runs an ad in our local newspaper that rebuild...

View more questions Search