Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JADEDANGEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Recovery from crash
    :confused:
    I'm pretty sure that my hard drive totally crashed but I would like to know if there is any way I can get the files I have on it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 12:58 PM
    There are services like OnTrack.com that may be able to recover data. But they are generally pricey.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 17, 2007, 01:01 PM
    A lot of computer shops offer serives like data recovery, but I agree with scott, it can cost a lot!
    Eadfrid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Data recovery services will pull out your data from crashed hard drive. Try consulting Stellar Information, they are capable of recovering data from virtually any kind of data loss situation, from logical media crashes caused primarily due to Accidental formatting of hard disk, Invalid Drive & disk specification, Accidental Deletion of Data even from Recycle bin / Sabotage, Data Lost due to a virus attack, Missing File/Directory Or Accidental re-partitioning to physical media crashes caused due to mal-function of Read/Write Head assemblies and PCB/Logic Board failures.
    For more information visit: Stellar - Hard Disk Data Recovery Services
    Or You can discuss your problem to the tech support people on the toll free no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TMNT PC game crash [ 1 Answers ]

hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me out with this problem I've been having with the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game.. the game doesn't start up & it produces an error report file.. ************************************************ ** Crash Report for: Teenage Mutant Ninja...

Computer crash [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm facing this problem that my computer is shutting down sometimes and dispaying a message mentioning "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and something like: " settingsmodifier:win32/possiblehostsfile hijack". I have no idea what I shall do. Please any help?!

Hdd crash [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals One of my hdd has crashed .so is that all the data in the hdd is lost? How can we retrive any important info from tat ? Is there any thing we can do? Is the hdd completely gone or can any one repair it?

Crash [ 10 Answers ]

problem of my computer is it just stops in the middle of when I am doing something and the blue screen comes up with the notice and this is not the first time it happens frequently , the message is like this :Help me please A problem as been detected and window has been shut down to prevent...

View more questions Search