Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TessyO Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Luxor Tower Room Las Vegas, NV
    Has anyone ever stayed in a tower room at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas? If so, I am interested in knowing if your room had a good view. I have stayed in a pyramid room there with a terrible view and a pyramid suite with a great view, but am considering a tower room for an upcoming trip with a friend who has never been to Vegas before.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:56 PM
    I've never stayed at the Luxor, but if you want to ensure a good view, your best bet is to call the hotel and book through them directly. That way you can request a room with a view. If you book online, see if their website has a "map" of the rooms; they are very likely classified and change in price according the view you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hotel in Vegas for the weekend [ 4 Answers ]

My friend and I are planning a weekend getaway in Las Vegas. We would like to keep it inexpensive but fun. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good hotel right on the strip?

Do I need to go to Vegas to divorce? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Dutchman legally working and living in Mexico married to a Mexican lady, we got married 3 years ago and now we want to divorce. We married in LAs Vegas she with her Mexican papers and I with my Dutch papers. As far as I recall I didn't do any action after receiving the marriage...

Tower Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked and cannot find info on what the advantages of the fairly new tower fans are to a traditional circular blade fan. Can anyone explain. I have a fairly large living room that is open to the dining area and kitchen so its hard to cool. I'm limited because my wife doesn't like drafts...

View more questions Search