Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prncss9835 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 10:55 AM
    I need exercises !
    heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i feel that they work the best.

please someone give me exercises or a website that will give me sum !!

thankss<3

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Hey, congratulations on losing the weight that you have already! I went from about 250 pounds down to 185 pounds in about 16 months. For me, the key was to keep very physically active and eat foods that had very little fat content. But, I am a man. And, I know that losing weight is a different ball game for a woman.

For area specific exercises as well as some helpful tips, you might like to check out the following sites. I hope that what you find is helpful to you. I am hopeful that others will also come along and offer their advice.

Abdominal Exercise

List of exercise articles to help burn off fat
    prncss9835 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Thankss!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for abs [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to know what types of exercises are good for gaining abs. How much of them do you have to do in a week? And how long it takes to see an effect?

Pc or kegel exercises [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone help me to know if there is any side-effect on PC or kegel exercise.

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

2 maths exercises [ 3 Answers ]

1. A pipe fills a pool in 4 hours, another pipe drains a full pool in 6 hours. How long will it take to fill the pool if both pipes are opened? 2. A pool is connected with 3 pipes. Two pipes fill the pool and one drains it. It takes 3 hours for first pipe to fill the pool and 2 hours for the 2nd...

Exercises to do when you are overweight [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is very overweight around the middle but her back stops her from doing sit ups , she can't walk more than about 20 steps and she has to stop. She had back surgery 2 years ago and she is still in pain. She is 58 yrs old and has had panic attacks and anxiety attacks when you least expect...

View more questions Search