Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Raynefreak disagrees: Actually, spirits can harm
    Okay, I'll hear you out. Please enlighten me on how something that isn't even living can harm you?
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jul 19, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Lol, clearly you don't even believe in the spiritual world. Some spirits are evil and some are nice. The evil one's can through things, scratch people and torment. If you don't think so, fine w/e but I know what I'm talking about. Sprits are energy (thats why the space around them gets cold) they draw on energy to make noises, move things, flicker lights, and scratch or through things. Some light baulbs may go out, as well as batteries. But its all a matter of personal belief. I've seen things, and I've read book after book and seen documentary after documentary of fatual information about this subject. I can't deny the truth and will not, even if its "hard to believe". :-)
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Okay, every person's beliefs are on them. I'm not knocking anyone's beliefs. But you should not have given me a disagree for my belief, and I believe spirits cannot hurt you.

But I am interested now. I understand they can torment you, well what I think is torment anyway, which would be just not going away and being annoying. I have even heard of them throwing things. But how in the world can they scratch you?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 08:14 AM
    It just happens... it's happened to my friend when she lived in her old house. She would wake up with scratches and bruises some nights. It was pretty scary, though when I slept over, nothing would happen. Eerie:eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    It just happens... it's happened to my friend when she lived in her old house. She would wake up with scratches and bruises some nights. It was pretty scary, though when I slept over, nothing would happen. Eerie:eek:
    Don't you think that nothing happening when you stayed the night there is a bit of a coincidence? :)
    -

Jul 20, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Yes actually... my grandma (most Christian woman I have ever know/known to exist) has told me that I have something special about myself. I haven't looked much into it, and I still get scared when I watch scary movies (most recent Exorcism of Emilt Rose) but there's something that gets me right on through it:)
    But yeah... my freind moved out of there thank God!
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:57 PM
    My husband is deathly scared of scary movies. If I want to watch one (because I absolutely love them) he will actually leave the room until it is over.

I have seen what I think could possibly be ghosts, or something of that nature, but it doesn't bother me. I would never move out of somewhere because of something like that. Now my mom on the other hand, about had a heart attack when she woke up on the couch and there was something "lingering" over her. We didn't stay in that house very much longer.. lol. :)
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jul 23, 2007, 08:31 AM
    In order to believe any of this stuff you have to actually believe in the unknown, that the unseen phanomina is possible even if its not visible. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not there in other words.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    First off, witching hour is when the veil between the spritual world and this one are at the thinest. Meaning that spirits will be seen more around this time. Werid things can happen more at this time as well. You sound like you think witches are evil? I'm sorry to inform you that many witches are good. This isn't the movies where there's a green witch who wants to turn you into a frog, lol. Most witches believe in peace and love and protection, after all the mother goddess created us not to harm but do as ye will. The devil is something you choice to believe in or not believe in. The devil cannot harm, he can only tempt you with thoughts, if you have a strong mind and soul it wolnt effect you. Or just don't believe in him. If you don't believe it can't harm..
    Good to know there are at least a few informed individuals in this forum. The witching hour occurs between 12 a.m. to 3 a.m. 3 a.m. being the peak hour. This is the best time for paranormal activity and in turn ghost hunting. And yes the notion that witches and wizards are evil are largely the result of Christological brainwashing.

Being Roman Catholic myself, I also grew up with this notion, but upon further study, discovered it was just the opposite. The Catholic church had to demonize these two individuals in history in order to turn peoples' superstitions from the supernatural to a naturalized laws of God.

To further this idea, witches, wizards, and such were stereotyped as evil and would do you harm; whenever something bad happened it was the result of the supernatural and a witches curse or spell.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Oh my GOD! I think it is my ex-wife! What ever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE RING!
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    LOL you're hilarious!
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 08:25 AM
    HAHAHA! That's awesome.

Has anything perculiar ever happened aside from her trying to give you said ring?
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Well yes, now that you mention it, her head turned completely around... several times.
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 09:02 AM
    HAHAHA! Lmao! Omgsh! You're hilarious! You totally made my day better:)
    I was asking serbianguy said question, but if you want to tell us about your ex wife, that's cool.:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to burglarize your conversation, it's just that my ex-wife has been know to show up in strangers bedrooms late at night.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to burglarize your conversation, it's just that my ex-wife has been know to show up in strangers bedrooms late at night.
    Now that's a comedy gold answer if I ever heard one! :D
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Any updates for us?
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 10:59 PM
    That is my second wife that is appearing in this poor guys bed room. I'm quite sure of it. However; my first wife ran off with a black guy. I'll never marry another black women as long as I live!
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 08:47 AM
    OMGSH!
    I want to laugh but I think it would be kind of inappropriate....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertain a lady on first date [ 1 Answers ]

What should I do to entertain a lady on a first date inorder not to bore her

Song Lady [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Lady beside Kenny Rogers

What could be wrong with my little lady [ 1 Answers ]

Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the...

Courting A Lady [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well here is my situation. There's this girl that I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now. We've gotten kind of close but we haven't committed to a relationship. She's still seeing other guys and dealing with her ex-boyfriend. My question is what should I do to convince this...

View more questions Search