Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amylove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Tell from love from friendship
    I like this lad bin sleeping together for about 3 or 4 years on and off my friend says there are signs there that he cares and signs that he dose not care but she says that he has just started caring but I don't know I just won't to be with him please help
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Ask him about it... Ask him if he feels more then just sexual urges when it comes to you.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 06:04 PM
    If after three or four years of sleeping together and it hasn't flourished into a relationship by now I'd say it probably won't happen. In observations if a guy is going to steer a friends with benefits relationship into a legitimate one he will do so within the first few months of sleeping together.

If you want more I'd tell him that. If he doesn't want more then find someone who wants all of you not just your sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

Friendship questions [ 8 Answers ]

Hi before I start I will say that I don't know what catogery to put this in because it is a mixture so I put it in here as we are both teens - I am 14 he is 19. Please can a mod/admin whatever move it if its in wrong area. Basically one of the people at school I get on quite well with - it...

Should I Risk A Friendship? [ 15 Answers ]

I just finished my senior year of high school and have been best friends with this AMAZING guy since I was in elementary school. We developed strong feelings for each other and decided to take a risk(on our strong friendship) and see if dating could work. At first, it was going great until I...

Misunderstanding in friendship [ 2 Answers ]

One of my very good friend is misunderstanding my friendship to be love. How do I convey what is true, so that I don't hurt him and don't lose out on our friendship either?

Did I screw Up our friendship? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, first off I just want to say that I'm really happy that there is a website here that people can ask for advice.. it gives people a different look at things.. whether they take your advice or not.. its good to here someone's opinion.. On with me story I go... My friends...

View more questions Search