Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiaki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Akward silence
    Before I ask a guy out We talk all of the time... we could talk 4 literally hours...
    But then after I ask him out I have no Idea what to talk about or what 2 say...
    I know he's really nice which is why I like him in the 1st place... but Im in 8th grade and he's omly in 7th... we don't get to talk much sooo we don't know too much about each other...
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I used to have this problem as a teenager - something feels like it changes when you start dating a guy at your age. You just have to not over think it or have this idea like conversation should be super easy. Dating is work and teenage boys typically aren't that chatty to begin with. The easiest thing to do is maybe think of some things you want to know about him and well, just ask him! Its honestly that easy.
    BN61239 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 06:35 PM
    You are young - don't worry about dating. Dating is when you are looking for a SPOUSE. So if you are planning on getting married soon then ask a guy out. Just become friends and later in life you may become more than that.
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BN61239
    You are young - don't worry about dating. Dating is when you are looking for a SPOUSE. So if you are planning on getting married soon then ask a guy out. Just become friends and later in life you may become more than that.
    Dating can be fun (dating doesn't always mean sex :\ ) plus relationships can positively build some into more social people. It's kind of like a learning process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Silence A Good Choice? [ 48 Answers ]

Entire story merged I and my boyfriend(maybe ex now) have had a long distance relationship for almost 3 years. At 1st everything was great, we chatted and emailled and everything everyday, for 3 yrs, but I always feel unfulfill, jealous, angry, sometimes for no reasons at all. WE always want to...

How do I stop hurting and silence the voices [ 15 Answers ]

HI, I have ADD, Major Depression, and an anxiety disorder according to my doctors. I am in my late 20's and have had problems with depression and Anxiety since 4th grade as a can remember. I have hide it so well. My parents do not even know. I have tried to talk to them about it but they see it...

Akward build need to tone [ 3 Answers ]

About five years ago I used to be fat, then by cutting down a lot by not eating my whole body got skinny except for my stomach ahd my chest. I have tried to lose this weight but it won't go away. Any tips to get rid of the extra weight?

Drool, slow urine, dazed, akward sleep [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is sick with some kind of problem. He walks around the house constantly with his mouth open and drooling with a dazed look on his face. He has had this problem before and throws up and starts feeling better. I don't know if its normal for him to get really retarded after eating something...

His silence [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! This is my first time. I need to see if I am over reacting. I am in relationship with this guy for four years he says he wants to marry me but keeps avoiding the final steps. Meanwhile I have on and off found text messages coming in from some stranger who addresses him as baboie and that...

View more questions Search