Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daffy721 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Losing weight.
    My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies here and there. But I heard of a theory to drink green tea beacuase its subpose to higher your matabloism and help you loose weight. But I'm not sure if that's true. But what I've been doing is not really exercising,lowering my rate of food consumption, and drinking a lot of green tea! Is my way of trying to loose weight going to work? Does anyone have better advice to loose weight?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2007, 04:05 AM
    1. Motivation

2. willpower

3. determination
    liveinmusic55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy721
    My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before highschool =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside i dont seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what ive been doing is not eating as much but sometimes i would sneek in a few junkies here and there. But i heard of a theory to drink green tea beacuase its subpose to higher ur matabloism and help you loose weight. But im not sure if thats true. But what ive been doing is not really exercising,lowering my rate of food consumption, and drinking alot of green tea! Is my way of trying to loose weight going to work? does anyone have better advice to loose weight?
    Drinking green tea does increase your metabolism, as well as iced water. If you are not motivated to run outside when it is hot, try early in the morning or later at night. You might want to even strech in your room for a half hour, to warm up, and then skip going outside by running in place. Why not work out in your room-if its air conditioned.
    Also, if you want to loose weight fast, eating loads of fiber (strawberries, apples, brown rice, potatoes with skins) really help! As well as cabbage and other greens.
    Good luck!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Livemusic... it wasn't meant to be detailed but it contained all the major points one needs to lose weight. Any adult can build around that. Or they can go on the net and look up all the good points about losing weight, or go to to the library and be interactive in a search. Social activity is one of the great ways of losing weight and motivation comes along with that.

So, what my answer means is JUST Don't SIT ON YOU BUT AND THINK ABOUT IT.
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Aug 9, 2007, 01:37 PM
    You haven't started high school yet? My personal advice to you would be eat at least 3 square meals per day with clean, non-processed foods and talk to a professional about an exercise regimen.

You can talk about 4-6 meals per day if you want, but the point is you need to ingest a varied, full-spectrum of nutrients at this crucial stage in development.

The last thing you want to do is start dieting or worrying about silly things like green tea fads when your body is still developing. Feed your cells now while you're still growing and give yourself the proper foundation to stay healthy into adulthood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight losing Pill [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loos 10 kg of my weight. Is there any medicene?

My cat is losing weight. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cat went from 22lbs to now 7lbs. He eats his food and then throws up, he'll drink water and then throw up. Not everyday but close. He also wakes me up many time through the night for food. He is 13 years old now. He's had his penis removed so that he could pee properly that was...

I need some advice on losing weight. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and weigh 260lbs. I do not gain or loose any weight. I'm stuck! I've tried many diets but find that I do not have enough will power to actually stick to the exercising. I'm tiered of hearing rude remarks from guys and people at home and school. They don't know how bad it hurts to...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

Losing weight and feeling energized [ 1 Answers ]

I am an average height person of 5'5 and my weight continues to fluctuate between 140 - 150 which is close to normal weight for my height. However, I have a little bit of flab on the lower part of my torso just above where my waist is almost like a small beer belly. However I don't drink beer that...

View more questions Search