Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2005, 01:23 PM
    New minimum monthly credit card payment changes Oct. 1st, 2005
    Just a heads up to everyone that carries a balance from month to month on their credit cards. On Oct. 1, 2005 the minimum monthly payment will change from 2% of your outstanding balance to 4% of your outstanding balance. An example is that if you owe say $10,000.00 your current minimum payment is $200.00 a month but come Oct. 1st it will jump to $400.00 a month-ARE YOU aware of this new law? Try and pay down as much as you can so your payments will not be so high. Hope this will help a lot of people.
    elle1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 08:13 PM
    As a suggestion...
    Consider a home equity loan, mortgage refi or personal installment loan. Carrying balances on your credit card is not the best way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-bf and his credit card debt [ 7 Answers ]

I need advice. My problem involves an ex-bf and a credit card account. When I met my ex-bf, he didn't have great credit, so I agreed to open up an account to purchase a laptop for him and he would pay for the credit card. The problem is that, we broke up a few months later. He continued to make...

Credit card judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 credit card judgements against me and have recently filed for bankruptcy-do I need to file a motion to vacate these judgements or is it automatic with the discharge?

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

I Need Credit Card [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Credit Card To Purchase Some Books

View more questions Search