Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwt3rd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Timer on my Polaris
    How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jul 18, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jwt3rd
    How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.
    Line is the supply power, load is out going (to motor) power, is this a 208 v single phase motor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

VT Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to clean out my startup list of things that don't have to load at start up so my computer will load faster since it takes close to 5 minites to start now. I know the vttimer has to do with TV in/out communication but I don't know what that means. Could someone tell me what this is for...

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

View more questions Search