Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellen-07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Broke up
    So I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, when we started he was so nice and kind sweet and funny to me. But I broke up with him yesterday because I was fed up of stuff that was happening at college with this other girl and I felt he wasn't showing me any love and when he was with his mates he was acting lyk a jerk to me. We had a big row and now I'm missing him. I try 2 distract myself but I know I love him but I'm fed up of how unloved and unfair I felt I was being treated but for some reason I want him back I don't no what 2 do?? Help.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Sounds to me like you did the right thing. Someday soon, probably when you least expect it, you'll be doing something you normally do, and you'll meet someone new and forget about the past.
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Personally, I think the best thing to do is to move on.. it will take time but honestly you don't need that in your life! I been through that lots of times before and I know how aggravating it is and how much it hurts in the end but you just have to remember how upset you was when you was with him and how you don't want to go back to that and eventually you'll get over it
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Its hard I know but you will get over it.. but isn't there a part of you.. that doesn't want to get over it.. at least that what happens with me.. its more of a pride thing I found out.. its like forget! About me!. never.. and just because I think they will never forget about me I can't forget about them.. but we do in the end.. sorry for putting my story in there.. but that's I learnt after a long term relationship ended :) hope it works out
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 17, 2007, 01:21 AM
    You made the right decision he will only get worse. Sorry to say he wasn't that into you in the end. Find someone else as haed as it is.
    ellen-07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Ye but he told me that he loves me when I broke it off. But now its been left. I know I can carry on if I really wanted 2 part of me does but part of me doesn't. I hate the feeling of finkin of him all the tym I never been lyk this be4 over someone
    amber_gilbert Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Its gets better with time,trust me been there done that lifes too short to be that unhappy when you're with sum1
    GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend broke up with me again. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and me ex-gf have almost been together for 2 1/2 years and last week she wanted to end it. We've been having a long distance relationship for a year now and she just moved to a town that's closer. I figured it would be a lot easier but I was wrong. It's been a bit rocky because she had been...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

Broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... well me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up two months ago.. we were on and off though but we were on for like 6 months and I love him so much.. I just kept breaking up with him because I didn't want to get hurt again... but I am in the same boat hurt again... he won't talk to me...

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

C$ Broke ? [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies if this is on the wrong board but here goes... Our network is some 6.5, 5 Netware and Windows 2003 boxes, everything is in eDirectory and Zfd management agent on all machines and we use Group Policies delivered by Zen. I use the C$ every now and then to move files etc.. But for...

View more questions Search