Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeina_yazbak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Case study
    Describe a problem where you had to seek out relevant information, define keyissues, and decide on which steps to take to get to desired results. Please include details of the context, the actions you took, the results were achieved and if these results was good or unaccaptable. Also describe a situation when you were able to step into a group, take charge and get support
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 16, 2007, 04:33 PM
    My website. I've done all except get a good result.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case Study: Breach of contract [ 7 Answers ]

1. Robinson, a college football player, signed a contract on December 2 with the Detroit Lions, a pro football club. The contract was a standard form that contained a clause stating, "This agreement shall become valid and binding upon each party only when and if it shall be approved by the League...

Benetton case study [ 11 Answers ]

I have this case to do for school and I have not idea what to do I am stuck. It is due by Saturday and I don't know where to begin can someone please help me The questions in this exercise are based on the Benetton Group, a company headquartered in Italy and known in the United States primarily...

Case Study [ 2 Answers ]

What are the main challenges while conducting a Case Study?

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

View more questions Search