Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jul 16, 2007, 08:18 AM
    What is this feeling
    Hello,

OKay I'm back to ask another question... I had sex SATURDAY night I was wondering what this feeling was?? All of a sudden while he was inside of me it was hurting and after a while his penis would not fit in my vagina anymore so after that my vagina was very sensitive and could not stand to be touched I want to know is it that he was not turning me on anymore and I got dry I mean this never happened to me I've always stayed wet while I've been having sex but everysince then I've tried to masterbate to see if my vagina could get wet and it won't and its still very sensistive and won't get wet WHAT IS THIS PROBLEM it doesn't burn when I use the bathroom but it does feel like I was ripped open in some way!! Could it be that my ways closed on or WHAT?? I Don't Know What This Problem Is And I Would Really Like To Know What This Problem Is SO COULD YOU ALL THAT KNOW OR MIGHT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THIS PROBLEM IS COULS YOU HELP ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! :confused:
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jul 16, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Go see the dr, it could be an infection. Were you using condoms? If so it could be a reaction to the latex.
    anb0517 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dolly08
    Hello,

OKay i'm back to ask another question......I had sex SATURDAY night i was wondering what this feeling was????? All of a sudden while he was inside of me it was hurting and after a while his penis would not fit in my virgina anymore so after that my virgina was very sensitive and could not stand to be touched i want to know is it that he was not turning me on anymore and i jus got dry i mean this never happened to me i've always stayed wet while i've been having sex but everysince then i've tried to masterbate to see if my virgina could get wet and it won't and its still very sensistive and won't get wet WHAT IS THIS PROBLEM it doesn't burn when i use the bathroom but it does feel like i was ripped open in some way!!!!!! Could it be that my ways closed on or WHAT???? i Dont Know What This Problem Is And I Would Really Like To Know What This Problem Is SO COULD YOU ALL THAT KNOW OR MIGHT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT THIS PROBLEM IS COULS YOU HELP ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :confused:
    Sounds like your natural lubrication isn't working so well for you these days. Try KY jelly or even vasoline. Vaginal dryness normally occurs during vigorous, longlasting sex and with age. If you are still having problems see your Obgyn. Good luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Vaginal dryness can happen for many many reasons. Consumption of alcohol and drugs are two reasons, along with normal hormonal fluctuations.

Jul 16, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I assume you are talking about your vagina. If you are old enough to have sex, you are certainly old enough to use the correct terminology.

I know but I was typing fast cause I didn't want anyone at my job to walk in and see what I was typing THANK YOU!! let me tell you or ask you please if you knew what I was talking about then you did not have to post a smart comment THANK YOU FOR YOU ADVISE THOUGH

Jul 16, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anb0517
    Sounds like your natural lubrication isn't working so well for you these days. Try KY jelly or even vasoline. Vaginal dryness normally occurs during vigorous, longlasting sex and with age. If you are still having problems see your Obgyn. Good luck

Well I'm only 17 and when you say longlasting sex what do you mean by that when you say to long WHAT IS TO LONG?? Thank you for helping to
    anb0517 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Causes of inadequate lubrication

The most common reason of inadequate lubrication is less time spent during foreplay. This may be more frequent in a casual 10 minutes sex, than a slow, sensuous love making after a cozy dinner.
    Are you unhappy to have sex? Lack of Intimacy or fear or anxiety may also be a cause of vaginal dryness. This may happen due to other reasons for example pregnancy; women sometimes don't like to indulge in sex during pregnancy, especially if they had any unwarranted abortion or premature labor before.
    Latex Condoms, Spermicidal Jellies and Medicated Douches may cause irritation in vaginal region and can be may cause lubrication failure. In these cases, lubricating capacity returns with elimination of the irritant. Sometimes changing the brand of condoms helps.

Excessive Levels of Estrogen is one of the factors associated with inadequate lubrication. This may happen due to ovarian failure, due to stress or anxiety as well as by organic factors, may decrease circulating.
    Are you feeling pain in vaginal or pelvic region? Women experiencing repeated dyspareunia (pelvic pain during intercourse) and vaginismus (tightness of vagina) fail to lubricate with foreplay or during sex. This happens due to psychological anticipation of pain.
    Lack of vaginal lubrication is a problem for women who have infrequent intercourse or have intercourse after a long time, regardless of their age. Longer periods of genital stimulation before intercourse help in this case, and this lubrication returns to normal after sometime.
    Many non-orgasmic females have only minimal lubrication in response to sexual arousal. If sexual arousal and excitement are negated by anxiety due to performance failure, adequate vasocongestion and vaginal lubrication does not occur.
    Is your partner is suffering from Premature Ejaculation? A common cause of vaginal dryness is present in some women whose partners have premature ejaculation or impotence problems. The frustration of not getting sexually satisfied leads to failure to be aroused.
    Women with spinal cord injuries or neurological diseases for e.g.. Multiple sclerosis experience little or no lubrication during the excitement or plateau phases of sexual arousal, depending on the level of her neurological injury. Supplemental sources of lubrication may help in these cases.
    It may be a clinical sign of advanced diabetes, if have been diagnosed with diabetes earlier. Neurological reflex changes decrease vaginal lubrication.
    Drugs side-effects can induce Vaginal Dryness. The drugs of types - Tranquilizers, Thaizides, Spironolactone, Narcotics, Nicotine, Alcohol and Sedatives can induce Vaginal Dryness.
    Smoking is often cited as a reason of Vaginal Dryness. Quitting Smoking may help in this case.
    Maybe this will help you a bit more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Not feeling well [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I haven't really been feeling well for about a year already. I have been having headaches, feel nauseous, shaky, and trouble breathing. The doctors haven't really found anything yet, other then that I had skuliosis. I have been going to the chiropractor for about five months already. Are...

What is this feeling? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and this is my third. I have this pinching feeling in my vigina. Is this normal? Also everyone says you get tired in early pregnant but I don't feel tired at all. Is this normal?

Feeling Sorry For Ones Self [ 4 Answers ]

How can I stop feeling sorry for myself?

Why I got this feeling? [ 24 Answers ]

Hii my name is caroline hey I don't know I love my man but I'm so insecure , n is not I don't trust him but I been hurt lot of time and I'm just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person? Please can some body help me because I think I'm going carzy I can't sleep, I...

View more questions Search