Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newlife07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Make a sad house happy
    What do I say in a letter to someone who owns an abandoned house. That I would like to buy. Any ideas. I need your help
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Jul 15, 2007, 07:53 PM
    It sounds like you have plans for this house and you want to put life back in it. That would be a great start. Does this person have a past with this home ? If so than use that as an angle. No one wants to see a home they have had for years and have a past with, run down to the point it has to be torn down. Speak from your heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel PRESSURED to make someone else happy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working through a sexual abuse history and even coming into my present life, I see that, for me, I feel INCREDIBLE PRESSURE to do what someone I love asks me to do--even to the point of it being something harmful to ME and something I don't want to do, but I either do it immediately without...

Can I make partner sell the house [ 2 Answers ]

I have just split from my partner, we have a mortgage together- joint tenants in common. I am continuing to pay my half of mortgage and bills even though I have moved to my parents- with our baby. I have moved out as the atmosphere is terrible, and my ex refuses to leave. Can I make him hurry and...

How to make him happy about marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a difficult situation now. I don’t know how to explain. My family is a very orthodox family because of that I didn’t fall in any love affair till now. I got a proposal from a guy from the same community. My family also liked him and they proceeded with the usual rituals as...

Sad, but happy [ 1 Answers ]

I am engaged to a great guy, but I am in love with an ex. I don't know what to do. I moved to NY with the fiancée. I just started talking to the ex again. The ex and I were never intimate. I feel so strongly about him. I don't know what to do. I am stuck here in NY. I just want to see the ex. I...

I don't make my g/f happy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, You may know me from such posts as "My Girlfriend Likes Red Ink". I have been with my g/f for two years almost and things are bumpy. Apart from her self harming, which I have already discussed in the above post. She seems to find different things to over do, such as drinking, sheesha...

View more questions Search