Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkmatth_62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Gas/Oil Ratio Measuring
    Is anyone aware of a past or current tool for measuring the oil ratio in gas after it has been mixed. Need to be able to tell if the currrent mix is 16:1, 24:1, 32:1, 40:1, or 50:1
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Jul 16, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Put the fuel in a 4-stroke and start over, No known method that is simple.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2-cycle oil / gas ratio [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a way to consolidate gas tanks. I have three different machines that of course all use a different ratio. Auger is 24:1, snowblower is 50:1, and weedeater is 40:1. Is there a product out there which would allow me to use 1 or 2 tanks for these... I'd appreciate any input ...

Gas/oil ratio for chainsaw [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftman's lightweight chainsaw 2.0 cubic inch and I am not sure what gas/oil ratio to use, can anyone help me?:p

Gas in the oil [ 2 Answers ]

I think I'm having a major probem - last season my mower stopped working - now, I'm trying to figure out the problem. It's getting fire but when I try to start it with the spark plug in it will not turn over - if I take the plug out then it turns over very easy. I went to change the oil and found...

Weedeater Featherlite gas/oil ratio [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my manual for my Weedeater Featherlite Trimmer and want to know: What is the proper oil/gas ratio?:eek:

Featherlite weedeater oil gas ratio [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know the ratio of gas/oil for my weedeater, as well as the spark plug type Thanks

View more questions Search