Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 07:18 AM
    What I find amazing is use of "are" where "or" is appropriate. These two words have nothing in common and in my part of the world do not sound the same but I see it often on the forum here. For example: "Should I leave him are should we stay together?"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Emland, and I need to proofread my comments before I hit Return...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 05:15 PM
    One of the things I can't stand is when I am talking to someone... say about a movie for instance, and they say something along the lines of "Yeah, I seen that the other day!"

Or

"Yeah, I done that."

I just want to reach out and slap some grammar right in their mouths. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect SSN in W2 Form [ 2 Answers ]

When I got my W-2 form I noticed that my SSN is not correct. Do I have to declare this income when I file my taxes? I mean the company made the mistake and they are not willing to fix it. What to do? Do I have to get new W2 form or can I correct my SSN in existing W2 form and file the taxes...

Incorrect W-2 [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-empolyer did not pay me for 8 weeks of work for 2006. Now, I get a W-2 showing he paid me. I have a claim in with the labor dept last year but they did nothing, well they made a phone call but that was it. I have a copy of the only check they did give me for 2006 and it was returned for...

Incorrect info or is it right? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17, and have been trying to find a sure answer on a question for a while. My boyfriend is 21, and I was wondering if my parents found out we were sexually active, I they could 1) press charges and if they can, then 2) if they can press charges against my will. I live in Michigan, and I read...

Keyboard buttons incorrect [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus A6Tc ( http://uk.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=5&l2=24&l3=134&model=1186&modelmenu=1 ). I have discovered that although all the alphabetical letters enter correctly, a lot of the numbers and symbols don't. The key right of 'L' and left of 'enter' has an '@' symbol on its upper half....

Incorrect wiring [ 4 Answers ]

When contractor installed the gas furnece, he did not connect the wires from Central A/C to the furnece. I connected two wires white and red coming from A/C unit to the furnece, the AC unit works but the blower fan of the furnece does not go on. I just need your help to figure out how many wires...

View more questions Search