Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2007, 04:07 PM
    What to say?
    Ok..

I know this girl who was dating this guy on and off for 3 years... When they broke up in June of 06 she started to talk to this other guy in Oct 06 well her and her boyfriend got back together in Nov 06 but she didn't stop talking to the other boy... She told the other boy that he and her boyfriend got back together.. The other guy was cool about it then after awhile he started to get mad because they didn't chill like they use too... Then one day the other guy told her boyfriend like yea I use to mess with your girl (they never had sex just talked and chilled)... Her boyfriend got mad and dumped her... Well this happenend in March 07... They aren't together but they still see each other... The girl tells heR ex that she will not give up on him and that she messed up she is sorry he had to find out by the guy and not her... She also said that she loves him with all her heart and knows that she messed up big time... Now this girl prays every night that her and her ex will get back together... The girl also told her ex that she knows god is on her side and that things will work out and eventually they will be back together... well her ex said what was god telling me about you... was he telling me to look out for you and leave you alone? What was he telling me about you... well now she needs to know what he (god)was telling him... we both been sitting here thinking of something really good and positive to tell him but came up with nothing... anyone can help us?? PLEASE HELP
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
    It does not matter what she did while they were broken up! Just tell him that she had no idea that they were going to get back together. I highly doubt he never seen anyone during the split. She just needs to tell him that she is sorry about what she did and if they truly love each other they can find away to get over the past. It is in the past, it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is the future between the two of them. And if he is still talking to your friend, than he still wants to be with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search