Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanieCalvert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Could I be pregnant 2 months after getting off the depo shot
    I got my last depo shot in feb. 07 and didn't return for my May shot because the entire year that I was on the depo I bleed I got a period in June lasted 5 days and I had no regular bleeding for a couple days. The bleeding returned for about 2-3 weeks and stopped a week before I was suppose to get my period in July and the day that it stopped I noticed my nipples were sore. Since then I haven't had the usual bleeding nor have I gotten my period. I do have cramps sore nipples heaviness in my breat and pelvic pains, but no period (2 wks) late... Could I be pregnant? :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
    It is possible. No birth control is 100% effective, so there is a slight chance you could even get pregnant while ON the Depo.

I was on Depo for about a year, and when I got off it, I was pregnant within a month. So yes, it is possible to get pregnant 2 months after getting off the shot.

Take an HPT and find out what it says. Its better for you to know then not know :)
    helensahoochie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 05:16 PM
    I missed my depo shot I was suppose to get it may 17th is there a possibility I am pregnant and should my period return to a monthly cycle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I started the depo shot on April 11, 2007 and it have been 3 months later, and I am still bleedingfrom the shot. The bleeding don't be heavy like a period . I want to know how long does the bleeding last and will it ever stop.

Depo shot [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on and off the depo shot for the last 2 years. I am 34 years old and we really want to get pregnant. I know age has a factor along with being on the shot. I am going to see the ob Dr. Is there anything you can take to speed up the process?:confused: :confused:

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?

Getting off the depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am 28 years old and getting ready to get married to a wonderful man.:p I was on the depo shot for 3 years and I have now been off it for about 6 weeks, maybe not quite that long, but I have had bleeding for the past 5 weeks and it is driving me crazy. It will tease me, I will go all...

Can I be pregnant on the Depo shot? [ 4 Answers ]

I got the shot seven weeks after I gave birth to my son, and I just started getting nauseous and my breasts have been hurting, but the nurse said that a regular urine test would pick up me being pregnant. Now it is almost five months from when I gave birth and I can feel something like gas bubbles...

View more questions Search