Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessa123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Okay so someone tracked my computer and I can't take it off.. what can they do with logmein? Does that program record things I have done for the day
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2007, 02:58 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your post on someone else's thread. You should start a new thread. That's why I've moved this to its own thread.

Second, What do you mean by tracked? LogMeIn is a remote control program that allows for a remote computer taking control of your PC. Generally, before someone can connect with LogMeIn, they have to setup a password to access your system. They then have to know your password to log in (assuming you have one). You can uninstall the LogmeIn software if it was installed surreptitiously on your PC.

LogMeIN doesn't record anything, but it could be used to put a keylogger on your system.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 15, 2007, 03:00 PM
    LogMeIn is simply removed with the add/remove in the control panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know that my computer is hacked [ 4 Answers ]

How can I know that my computer is haked is that possible to hack any computer tell me how to prevent it

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

Someone hacked my mail... [ 6 Answers ]

Hey!! Someone hacked my mail. I think he/she answered my hotmail secret question. After answering it, they changed the password, accessed to PERSONAL AND VERY IMPORTANT information, and to other sites that contain security settings (such as other passwords). They closed my hotmail account and...

E-Mail Account Hacked [ 1 Answers ]

Friends My Yahoo Email was hacked by some unknown person & changed the password please help me to retrieve the password of my Email Account & tell me through which software I kan retrieve my password back.I have forgotten all secret information which I fillup during creation of my Mail account......

View more questions Search