Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2005, 07:30 AM
    MS Word 2003: Bullet Shortcut
    Hi all,

Normally to create bullets I just type an asterik at the start of my paragraph. When I go down to the next line, word replaces this asterik with a bullet for me and indents the paragraph accordingly.

Trouble is that I seem to have hit a key combination that has turned this shortcut off! Any idea how I can get it back?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2005, 07:44 AM
    In Word, check Tools > Autoformat > Options.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2005, 08:00 AM
    Looks fine. Just seen it's doing it in some places and not others so it's probably just me. Cheers anyway Karma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

I have W/2000. When I boot up I get a message on my desktop with a Yellow triangle. The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'GStartup.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again. I just remove...

Word 2003 slow down [ 3 Answers ]

I use XP Pro and Office 2003. After I completed a Windows Update and all patches completed Word 2003 runs like a dog for a couple of minutes. I can hear my hard drive working when I bring up a Word doc and delays affect my mouse movement until something times out and releases it. This goes on...

Word 2000, Outlook 2003: My keyboard unexpectedly begins typing gibberish. [ 1 Answers ]

For example, when I type "several years," what appears on the screen is "o.k.pan f.apo". I don't understand why or when this occurs, except that it may occur inconsistently after I've been writing something for longer than a few minutes. Usually, I have to save my work and reboot to...

Keyboard shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Just wanted to know what is the keyboard shortcut for maximizing a window, any window, a browser or something?

Shortcut for Taskbar Properties? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to make a shortcut to the Taskbar Properties? I only know that through Start -> Settings I can get to it. Where is this program on my computer? Please respond. Thanks!

View more questions Search