Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wild_girl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 15, 2007, 07:23 AM
    HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom!
    Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Call the city hall, they will need a business licence and they will have a listing of them. Also if there is a chamber of commerence for that city check with them.

Also how do you know she is in a "old age" home or nursing home, not in some private residence or living on her own?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Why don't you try 411.ca? Find a business... long term care facilities, retirement homes, nursing homes.
    You are only 20 why do you think your mom would be in an "old age" home?
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Nov 17, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Try this site:

Retirement Homes and Senior Care of Barrie, Ontario Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find a remi martin in france did live in st etienne

How can I find my mom? [ 2 Answers ]

Well my dad took me away from my mom at about 9 months, after that I never saw her again, I knew she has been living in the los angeles region my whole life, she used to call me on my b-day and christmas, then she lost contact, so if there's anyone out there who could help me locate her it would...

How do I find. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find the bolt to remove the agitator on a Kenmore washer #22722. I was reading on your site , someone was having the same problem, ( agitator clutch was slipping. ) I just need to find the bolt. I have the new parts in hand. Thanks, Joe Magyer

I want to find my biological mom [ 18 Answers ]

I was adopted when I was six days old. My adoptive parents are William and Suzanne Ellenberger. I have never met my biological mom, but have letters and cards that she sent me. I know her by two names, Susan Henderson and Susan Taylor. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah on Palm Sunday, April...

How Do I Find My Way [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: i am a 25 yr old male on the 27th of this month i start a new job for a major printing company sounds nice right? But its not i will be working 12 hr days 3 to 4 days a week no leaving the property and absolutely no smoking this i can deal with but music is my passion im not fond of the...

View more questions Search