Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amaryllis Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Tales of Symphonia Related (far into second disk)
    Yes, spoilers for the game. Must be well, well into the second disk at least (is there even a second disk for the PS?).

I'm writing a fanfic based off Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube or PS, it doesn't matter) and I can't really remember what sort of weapon Zelos was using at the time when he betrayed the party. If anyone knows, please tell me. Otherwise I'll just be mentioning a dagger or sword with no particular name. :P

Thanks.
    sgrap1989 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 01:19 AM
    He is using whatever sword you have him equipped with.like a laser sword or a hydra dagger.
    Amaryllis Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Yes, I figured that... I'm so smart. XD' But the thing is, I don't remember what level of sword/dagger he was using... I'll just say laser sword. :) Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Tales of... [ 2 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I played a game caalled tales of symphonia. It was and still is my #1 game I then heard of a game called tales of legenda and was wondering are these games part of a series? If so let me know if any other games in this series come out.

Old wives tales [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone have any interesting old wives tales about pregnancy that they can share... I'm trying to see if any gender pretiction ones are accurate for twins... lol.. before we go in for the u/s that will tell us.

Wives tales [ 23 Answers ]

Mainly because I'm bored right now, but also because it's fun: What are all the different Old Wive's Tales you have heard regarding baby gender? Bring the most outrageous ones, I think it's absolutely hilarious, and of course, it will give me something to do for the last hour of work besides...

View more questions Search