Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dod_wow2000 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2005, 05:22 AM
    Resident engineer duties
    Hello experts,
    I’m looking for all the resident engineer duties and responsibilities"Owner representative " please write it in details.
    Thanks in advance
    Michal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2005, 03:54 AM
    Resident engineer
    Hello!
    Are u still looking for resident engineer?
    If yes write me please
    Thanks
    Michal
    dod_wow2000 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 12:10 AM
    Yes
    Yes I still looking for resident engineer duities
    tansk07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:37 PM
    I'm looking for all the resident engineer duties and responsibilities
    UtherBenDragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Responsibilities: Review shop drawings to ensure all materials, manufactures and vendors are in MISTIC and that they meet specified requirements. Maintain: Quantity Book, Project Diary and I.D.R. Book including all measurements/calculations, location diagrams for all pay items. Oversee all on-site construction activities to verify compliance with the contract documents, as well as, off-site independent weight checks, PCC test batch and HMA plant visits. Responsible for compaction reports of sub-grade and Aggregate Base Course utilizing Troxler 3440. Responsible for testing concrete for temperature, air pressure and slump along with making the compression samples for strength breaking. Breaking Concrete beams for flexural strength testing. Acts as the QC manager for the State on PCC and HMA
    QA/QC Letted projects. Submit to the State all of the various paperwork/forms required in the contract.
    Keep the books/paper-work audit-ready. Material Certification: produce the various M-5's and request/collect all certifications for materials incorporated into the project including all PCC and HMA forms and reports.
    UtherBenDragon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Responsibilities: Review shop drawings to ensure all materials, manufactures and vendors are in MISTIC and that they meet specified requirements. Maintain: Quantity Book, Project Diary and I.D.R. Book including all measurements/calculations, location diagrams for all pay items. Oversee all on-site construction activities to verify compliance with the contract documents, as well as, off-site independent weight checks, PCC test batch and HMA plant visits. Responsible for compaction reports of sub-grade and Aggregate Base Course utilizing Troxler 3440. Responsible for testing concrete for temperature, air pressure and slump along with making the compression samples for strength breaking. Breaking Concrete beams for flexural strength testing. Acts as the QC manager for the State on PCC and HMA
    QA/QC Letted projects. Submit to the State all of the various paperwork/forms required in the contract.
    Keep the books/paper-work audit-ready. Material Certification: produce the various M-5's and request/collect all certifications for materials incorporated into the project including all PCC and HMA forms and reports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical & Electrical Engineer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a assignment but don't know where to find the info. Anybody know please tell me, TQ! For each of the above professions, find out the following: (*the professions I have choose is 'Mechanical & Electrical Engineer') 1. A brief history, background and development of the profession in...

Part time resident or non-resident for state tax form? [ 3 Answers ]

:( hi, I was on F1 visa in Texas till the month of September. Then moved to North carolina in October to work on OPT till December. So I am still eligible to fill the 1040NR-EZ form. But my confusion is the state tax form since for Texas I did not have to fill one. And now in the D400 state tax...

Daily duties [ 2 Answers ]

What does your occupation require of you on a daily basis?

Field service engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was a field service engineer for large laboratory instrument company, I wonder are I too old to get back to that industry,, I am now 54 and have left it 10 years ago,. I live in ireland regds mike

Doxie doesn't seem to know what to do when put him outside to do bathroom duties [ 2 Answers ]

We just adopted a beautiful year old doxie. He was negelected at his original home (too many animals) and was never properly house broken. The foster mom was honest and said he wasn't fully house broken, but we took him anyway.It seems like he doesn't know what to do when I put him out. He just...

View more questions Search