Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steffimalcampo91 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Physical measurement
    What are the possible errors you are liable to commit in measuring volumes of liquids and irregularly shaped solids?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 05:28 AM
    What so YOU think? YOU need to do YOUR homework. We are here to help; but we will NOT help if you don't do ANY WORK YOURSELF.
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Steffi:

You post with showing no effort and never respond back if given help. This tends to put folks off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Animal cell measurement [ 5 Answers ]

The unit of measurement that scientist use to determine the diameter of an animal cell ?

Measurement for rough in [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the rough in, measurements for a toilet and shower(36" squire)

Flow measurement [ 1 Answers ]

We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

What measurement should be given first [ 1 Answers ]

Once I ordered some replacement windows for a house. The discussion during this order was what should be given first the width or the length?

View more questions Search