Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babigirl1 Posts: 127, Reputation: 12

Jul 14, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Pain relief pm
    I have trouble sleeping at night and have had for years. I have been taking pain relief pm for years. I have to take for a night to sleep. I know this can't be good for me. Does anyone know of anything I can do that will help without taking medication. My doctor has had me on several sleeping pills, but they are so costly and the over the counter is much cheaper. Can anyone help ?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
    I know you said you didn't want meds, but if you ever do Tylenol PM works great, and its OTC.

One tip to help you sleep... limit your amount of brain activity before bed, for example being on the computer. If you get your brain active, it will stay active. Also, a warm bath never hurts for relaxing :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any pain relief from TMJ? [ 5 Answers ]

I saw the post from Mary earlier today about TMJ, I was just diagnosed with it. The pain is comparable to labor pains. The dentist wants me to take muscle relaxer at night for a couple of weeks, then let him know if that doesn't work and he'll fit me for a mouth guard. Don't think I can wait a...

Pressure relief switch [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, What are the steps to replace a schedule D pressure relief switch. My old switch has a manual override lever on it that I think manually restores power to the switch. I was told that I need to drain the tank of all water and turn off the power to the switch. I also heard that I need...

I need some serious informan on debt relief [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old female that is 8000 in debt. My credit score has dropped because of it and I can't even get a loan if I tried. I don't really know what else to do right now. Even if I get a second job, my debts won't be paid of on time. Its starting to effect my major bills like rent and my car...

Relief from automatic stay in CA [ 1 Answers ]

If A landlord receives a relief from an automatic stay in bankruptcy court, does the eviction process start from the beginning again? If not, what happens?

Please Help(migraine Relief) [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also...

View more questions Search