Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Jul 14, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Song In The Wedding Singer
    Please help..... the song goes to the same tone as the one he angrily sings on stage to julie..... i think there is a similar song by the cure or smashing pumpkins.... please help
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 14, 2007, 11:10 PM
    I know that song was modeled after a cure song because that's what he said in the movie... I have went through my cure songs and I really couldn't come up with anything... but ill just take a shot in the dark and say "Cut Here" by The Cure... it's the closest one I can find
    StripClubDJBobbyMac Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 07:56 AM
    LOVE sTINKS - J gEILS BAND?? WHEN HE GETS PUNCHED OUT BY THE BRIDES FATHER?
    OR YOU CAN try any lyrics website or search "lyrics" on any engine as well as just searching the specific lyrics themselves in the engine or on something like limewire as well. Many results that match will come up with those lyrics but it helps you get closer to finding the artist and song name. Many other people have the same problem and will often POST a song under the name of the chorus or most popular line or repeated line in the song ex: Metallica's "Enter Sandman" can be found by searching the words "exit light enter night take my hand" on any search or download engine - hope it helps - BMAC
    PLAYERKATHY Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Angel
    Please help..... the song goes to the same tone as the one he angrily sings on stage to julie..... i think there is a similar song by the cure or smashing pumpkins.... please help
    So it turns out to be love stinks. You can find it by typing the wedding singer in limewire search
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 29, 2007, 11:32 PM
    It's not love stinks... that's the song he sings in the first wedding back from being dumped at the alter, the one our man is talking about is the song he sings to julie after John Lovits performs. It's a different part of the movie.
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Love that song, I turn it up every time I hear it in the movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Singer Of a Country Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the Country Singer who song the song STILL the lyrics go Still, Though you broke my heart, Still, Now that were apart, I love you Still. Can you please Help me. Thank You for your help in this matter.

Song title or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the song title or the singer I don't really know what all the words are. I think it goes "mamas alright daddys alright they all seem a little weird surrender"that's all I know/ :confused:

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

View more questions Search