Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 03:49 PM
    What the hell can I do !
    Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;].

It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question..

But for me no , really I feel scared when m going out can't talk to other people like past.. what the wrong with me :mad:.. seems silly for you.. for me it's so hard..

Need your option.. I'd like to go out like a normal guy and talk with other and have afriend around , every day have different friends , and live my lifee!

Always I mean always EVEN when some 1 come to visit us.. my dad say , go down and say hello.. :eek: I can't do it!!

What the hell is wrong with me.. m sick of this feeln'.. damn life , plus m afraid of going to Psychiatrist.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Don make Mockery of me ! ;[ just a week guy my problems defeated me
    Lilith07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Hi, I'm no expert but you may be depressed? A trip to your doctor will probably sort this out quickly, don't suffer when people can help you with problems like this. It's not as scary as you think to talk to someone, after all. Anythings got to be better than how you feel now right?
    Good Luck!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 04:14 PM
    It seems awkward and forced doesn't it, wanting to go talk to people but not wanting toat the same time, be more positive try and find common ground to talk on then expandon that and if you can't find any at least you tried
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 14, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I've learned about something like this in my psychology course before the school year ended. You describe yourself as an anti-social individual. You ever watch the movie, "A Beautiful Mind.. Kind like that guy.

I suggest stop being afraid of other people. They won't and can't do anything to you by just talking. There is nothing to be afraid of trust me on this Mumu. Just try it out :)

If you can't get over your fear and shyness, I suggest you seek counseling. People who are anti-social for a very long period develop psychological barriers in the future.

Keep telling yourself there's nothing to it. You can do it.

Jul 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Oh ;[ I hate myself.. seems impossiple not hard.. but I have to try , <why god doing this things with me>
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Yea I no but just try to forget about any consequencies and go for it,and remember if they don't like you screw them they're not worth the effort

Jul 14, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrypt
    I've learned about something like this in my psychology course before the school year ended. You describe yourself as an anti-social individual. You ever watch the movie, "A Beautiful Mind.. Kind like that guy.

I suggest stop being afraid of other people. They wont and can't do anything to you by just talking. There is nothing to be afraid of trust me on this Mumu. Just try it out :)

If you can't get over your fear and shyness, I suggest you seek counseling. People who are anti-social for a very long period of time develope psychological barriers in the future.

Keep telling yourself there's nothing to it. You can do it.
    A Beautiful Mind.. . I'll check this film out.. thanks dude your simply great ;]

Humm I missn' something.. 2 weeks ago there are 10 people that I don't know them.. first time I saw them, start with calln my name ( I was I'm my dad car ). Then I stopped to see what this guys want from me!!
    Oh my god can't imagine it again..
    " bad boys " want to Beaten me up .
    Escape help some timez :mad:
    michala44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumu
    hey guys and ladis .. i know that so silly for what i ask for .. but any way i'll talk ;].

it's about Social relations , i feel like am afraid from all ppl around me .. stuck into my room .. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question..

but for me no , really i feel scared when m goin out can't talk to other ppl like past .. what the wrong with me :mad: .. seems silly for you.. for me it's so hard..

need ur option .. i'd like to go out like a normal guy and talk with other and have afriend aroud , every day have different friends , and live my lifee !!

always i mean always EVEN when some 1 come to visit us .. my dad say , go down and say hello .. :eek: i can't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell is wrong with me .. m sick of this feeln' .. damn life , plus m afraid of goin to Psychiatrist.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

don make Mockery of me ! ;[ just a week guy my problems defeated me
    When I was about 18, I was so shy. I could not look anyone in the eyes. I was on a plane going to Utah and I read an article that touched down on this subject. It stated that if you looked into someone's eyes and if you didn't glare ( I am saying that) but if you looked, and you did not look away, they would. Truth is we all have insecurities based on many factors. Some of us have poor self-esteem. Some of us deep down compare ourselves to others. Remember this, all people have their moments. Become a good listener and that people are just like you. You would not believe how much people love a listener.I missed your age ,but conversation comes with experience. Become well-read. Read the papers and stay abreast of what's going on around you. Ask people questions about themselves. Where they are from. Depends on the situation but you can find something to ask about them. Mostly remember, more people are like you than there are people who are all so confident. Don't stare in people eyes. Lol The point is that we all feel the same at some time. Good Luck
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Hey that is okay I know who you feel I can talk to people eather I like being in my room alone talk to myself I know this is not a really help full but just to let you know that its not okay to not talk to people so my be you should right to people then talk to them that is what I do sometime myself
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 09:04 AM
    It's not stupid, I know exactly how you feel. It's OK to be 'antisocial', as people call it... but if you want to not be, just get your mindset to the point where you don't care what other people think about what you say or do (in a social environment, that is). A litlte confidence (generated by not caring about if people 'judge' (wich they won't) goes a LONG way.
    Cshe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 01:12 AM
    I do think that what your being antisocial has a lot to do with how you feel about yourself. You need to get in touch with yourself and your Identity... Accept and love yourself. You may not be perfect but your are special and unique. No one can be like you... Knowing and accepting who you are will give u the confidence to face the outside world...
    All the best
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Please know that you are just as good as anyone . No need to feel inferior. You have something to offer. I am sorry that you don't believe this about yourself, but I pray that you gain the confidence to see that in yourself.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 09:47 PM
    You could have a social phobia

It happens I use to have it. You'll feel more confertable if you go into areas with people you feel safe with

Then as time goes on it will become more easier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My place is hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few questions to ask. I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend and when moving in there were things that I wanted fixed that I have yet to get fixed. The toilet sits crooked and overflows at the drop of a hat. I told the office ladies that I wanted to have a new toilet put in and I...

Sister from Hell [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight into my situation because I feel like maybe I don't have a grip on reality, at least that is what I'm being made to feel. I have only one sibling, an elder sister. The problem I am having is that she has moved back since things didn't work out for her...

What the hell is he up to this time? [ 1 Answers ]

I posted a couple of threads before about my bitter braekup after almost 4 years of living together. So obviously, we broke up due to the absence of sex. I wasn't ready in the beginning then finally when I declared Im ready he said he didn't feel 'that way' towards me any longer. A couple...

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search