Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2007, 01:05 PM
    My friend
    There's this one gy he was my bestest friend ever now he moved away I can't see him couse our parents are busy but he lives 4 hrs from here he never calls and when I call he doesn't want to talk.:confused:
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
    You should probably give him some time, he is likely feeling somewhat depressed right now because he just moved. I would recommend leaving him a message saying that "if he ever needs you, you will be happy to be there for him". I moved a lot, around 6 times, and it's hard to honestly just get over the fact u moved from everyone and everything you knew. So give him some time, and yes I understand it must be incredibly tough on you as well, however he is probably going through a little bit more considering the circumstances. Just tell him that you are there for him if he needs you, and try to give him some time to recover

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

How can I help a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend that is 16 years old. She has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Used to be on drugs and has been to a lot of help programs. She is now getting better and is perfectly fine except occasionally has a smoke. She told met she up with her ex boyfriend and is thinking...

Help for a friend [ 7 Answers ]

My friend was upset a little bit she said about this :- If your boyfriend tells you, “this girl at this bar started dancing with me, I told her to keep her space as I have a girl friend” which is great :) She says “so” and he moves away. Anyway I asked if she was pretty and he said “yes” I...

Help for Friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a close friend who has been Hearing Impaired since birth. She has had only 1 hearing aid in all this time (57 yrs) Due to financial situation she cannot get a hearing aid. Is there any place she can go for help?

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search