Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Pain in lower left leg
    About a week ago I went paintballing, 1 hit me on my left shin bone, the bruise is going but I now have a pain in my lower left leg that is activated by movement or by putting pressure on the top outer part of my shin (not where the paint ball hit) its not a bruise pain so I was just wondering if I should get it checked or leave it because its probably nothing
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:34 PM
    It never hurts to get it checked. Paintballs HURT when you get shot with them (I know this because I've been shot in the neck with one.. yes, the NECK!)

Someone said I was very lucky that it didn't crush my esophagus.

I know you said it doesn't hurt where you got shot, but the fact that you got shot could have caused deeper problems. I would see the doc just to make sure everything is OK.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Agreed, getting it in the neck hurts a heck of a lot I also got shot in the neck, lol just right of my adams apple,anyhoo I don't really want to take up time that could be used for something useful,I mean its not like I can't walk, it just hurts a bit when I do,maybe leaving it for another week then if it still hurts ill go check it out
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Well in the mean time take some Advil (it works great!) and see if it dies down. If it doesn't I'd still go see the doctor :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

Left Leg Pain/Exhaustion [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there everyone. I am a newbie and my name is Kim. I am a 36 yr old female with a nagging pain in my left leg and the feeling of being tired all the time. I am at my wits end because my insurance isn't great and I can't just run to the doc for every little aliment. Brief...

Lower left abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. I am 27 and he is almost 28. Since we starting trying... it seems that he is unable to "finish". Lately, he has been having pain in his lower left abdomen during intercourse, which causes us...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search