Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 14, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Steps to take.
    Sorry not yelling at anyone

Ok i have a real big problem... i have a really bad temper... when i don't get my way i get really mad... i then think of things to hurt that persons feelings when i don't get my way or i break things (last time i broke my cell phone wasn't good)... mainly my boyfriend... i never do anything to hurt his feelings though... but i do get angry at some of the dumbest things... like if he tells me he is going to call me back in 5 minutes and he doesn't.. or when he says that he is going to come and hang out with but then calls and says he isn't or when he wants to get off the phone with me but i still want to talk to him... i also get mad at him when ill ask him what hes doing and he tells me chillin... its like i know your "CHILLING" but where at whose house... i get smart with him and i don't even know that i do it... it's that bad... how or what do i do to fix this?? If i don't fix it im going to have a bigger issue... please help... how do i show an attitude that i don't care... i want to have a "I DONT CARE" attitude when it comes to him... sometimes i wish he could be in my shoes so he could see how i feel... and then i want to be in his shoes so i could see how he feels when he puts up with me... again please help :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
    First of all, turn off your caps. It looks as though you are yelling and those posts tend to get deleted.

Now, you may be suffering from a form of depression that magnifies itself in anger. I know several people with that.

Do you have days where everything is just wonderful, nothing can upset you and then you seem to crash?

Jul 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Omgoodness Yes I Do
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Tell me about the days that you feel good. Do you shop a lot, spend money you may not have or may need for something else?

Jul 14, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Some days I'm like yea whatever then there are other days where I am extremely emotional... I hate that...

Jul 14, 2007, 12:36 PM
    To make myself not so emotional anymore if I have money then I will spend it if I don't have money I will just sit and think of really mean things to do... when I'm in a good mood.. those days are the best...

Jul 14, 2007, 12:38 PM
    On The Days Im Good Though I Don't Really Spend Money Im Just So Generous And Start To Give Or Do Things For Others... The Other Days Its Just Like Get Out Of My Face... Itry Not To Taolk To People On These Days Only Because If I Do I Will Hurt Their Feelings And Say Something I Really Don't Mean
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Have you considered that you might be depressed? And some medications can deal with anxiety and anger very well.

Jul 14, 2007, 12:48 PM
    I Know For A Fact I Am Depressed.. I Don't Have Health Insurance Or Anything So How Would I Go About Getting Pills...
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
    First they must be prescribed, a doctor can do that, then you can go to https://www.pparx.org for some prescription help. Many are not expensive per month, while many are. Costs range from $10 - $140 and more without insurance. It all depends on what is prescribed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Next steps? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I will try to be as succinct as possible with respect to the facts of my case. As the result of a lawsuit that was filed against me in New York, I sent the debt collection a demand for a Bill of Particulars. The debt collector that is suing me inherited the debt via assignment from...

What steps do I need [ 5 Answers ]

I am 8 months pregnant. The father does not want anything to do with the baby. He has denied the child in the past, but is now willing to give up parental rights. He resides in New York and I in West Virginia. Does he need to sign the birth certificate? What other steps are involved with him...

Steps to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am getting married in May. I have a daughter that I adopted from the foster care system as a single parent. My husband to be wants to adopt her. Does anyone know what are the steps to take? We would very much like it if he could adopt her the same day of the wedding if possible. We...

View more questions Search