Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhassie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Dealing with someone else's past
    Every time I meet a woman, find out she likes me, if she is attractive I will start to like her also. But then talking to her, and her friends I find out she has been sexually active in the past with another man. I immediately feel hurt and that someone has stabbed a rod right through my heart. I then feel as if I hate that woman when I really don't, and I have no desire to be with them anymore. Is this a normal kind of reaction or do I have a big problem. There have been many women in which this has happened to me. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Yes that seems to be a big problem and I don't think you should be feeling that way because how could you expect any woman you meet to be a lily white virgin, that is not realistic at all.

Go to counselling and get that problem out in the open so you can deal with it because it will definitely hold you back in future relationships.
    messiable Posts: 29, Reputation: -1

Aug 26, 2009, 02:25 PM

Yh u can't expect to be the first person a woman has sex with. They can be in a number of sexual relationships before yours it pretty normal. You need to deal with it and let it pass. Its part of life.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 26, 2009, 02:32 PM

This is a thread started in 2007 messiable. I don't think the OP will be around to read your post.

Tick
    dincher Posts: 163, Reputation: 12

Aug 26, 2009, 04:24 PM

jhassie may be from a different culture, though. So who knows.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 07:19 PM

Do you have a past?

What country do you live in?

I am sure there is a way to find a girl that hasn't been with other guys like some churches the girls wait for the right guy.

I don't know if you can find someone through the Silver Ring Thing. It might be worth checking into though
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2009, 08:22 PM

He only came once. I wonder if he found that virgin he was looking for. I worked with a girl that lost her virginity at age 30 so I know there are a few out there with some standards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dealing with a girls Past [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, Im 28 and have not had casual sex ever before but have had 2 strong relationships (1 year each) where I did have sex once. I have met a girl and for the last 2 months we have been getting on well. She recently told me that she has never been in love... but at university she did go a bit...

Dealing with my girlfriend's shady past... [ 19 Answers ]

I recently started dating a girl who I really like but I am very bothered by her past. She was raped at 13 and then dated the boy who raped her for 3 years. After that relationship ended (at about age 16) she went on to have sex with 15-20 guys over the next three years and had began using drugs....

Dealing With My Wife [ 43 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 10 years and we have 2 daughters 8 and 9. Recently, she and I have talk and tidbits of information from her past come out and when I ask a more direct question about the tidbit, world war 3 erupts because now I am prying into her past and that the past should...

Dealing with Ex Past [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 Years ago I met a girl who just blew me away. She was fun, smart, beautiful and had a great head on her shoulders. Naturally, I fell in love with her and we were engaged to be married very quickly. One of the things that really attracted me to her was that she really had no past. She...

My fault, or someone else's? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a tenant in a condo owned by someone who is currently out of the country. I've had some major issues while the landlord has been gone; however, I think this problem is unrelated.* I live in a ground floor condo unit. The condo directly above me is unoccupied. The unit on the 3rd floor...

View more questions Search