Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spooble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Kenmore Dryer won't run
    I have a Kenmore model 417.84052500 that won't run. If you press any of the mode buttons the lights flash several times and it beeps. It does nothing else. Any ideas?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 14, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Unplug it, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in. See if that resets it.

XenoSapien
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Check the thermal fuse on the vent housing. Unplug unit, pull one wire off it and check for continuity. If none you will have to replace. Do the same with the door switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer 417.84252500 won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem to one posted by another user and I can't seem to find the answer to their question at this website. Perhaps it hasn't been answered yet. Background: The dryer was purchased new in Jan 2006 and has had very light use. It's used in a weekend home we only visit a few days...

He3 Kenmore Elite Dryer Won't run selected cycle. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a HE3 Kenmore Dryer Elite. All lights work and you can push selected functions. When you push the start button it sounds like it just clicks off. Won't start the cycle... is this a sensor relay switch problem. The venting and lint is clear. Thanks

Kenmore electric dryer run but no heat. [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first dryer and soon as 3 year warranty goes out it start to act up. I did cut off/on both the breakers to see if it help, but apparently not other than that everything works. I never look inside the dryer before so I have no idea what the thermostat nor a fuse look like and where...

Kenmore Elite won't run [ 2 Answers ]

My washer machine will not turn on at all I have unplugged it and tested the outlet. If I unplug it and plug it back in the power comes on briefly then cuts off again it is only 6 years old. Is there anything I can do?

Kenmore Gas Dryer won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old dryer that won't run. If I push the start button it runs until I let go. I also notice the gas heat will not start. I have checked the thermistor and thermal fuse as well as the high limit thermostat. Any ideas?

View more questions Search