Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cshak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Belt replacement diagram for john deere mod 68 rid. Mower
    Can anyone show me a diagram of the deck drive belt (blade drive) on a John Deere model 68 riding mower 30 in. deck? I choked it up and it broke the belt. I haven't dropped the deck yet, but looking with the deck both engaged & unengaged, the way the belt guards on the pulleys look, I can't figure out how to route the belt! Thanks
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2012, 02:49 PM
    This manual from john Deere should help you with determining how to get at that belt correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere lawn mower [ 4 Answers ]

This about my john deere lawn mower I have had it only 2 yrs now it won't start any advice

John Deere replacement [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a JD L120 with 65hrs and a failed Hydro, Luckily its 23months old and will receive a new Hydro under warranty. As it has only lasted 1 1/2 summers I am sceptical to it's longevity. I mow a series of slopes covering 6 acres. I am interested in a replacement that will last, any...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

John deere mower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.my riding mower won't stay running.it will run fine for about five minutes then die,won't restart until it cools down after 30 minutes or so.I changed the coil,spark plug and have fresh gas in it.

View more questions Search