Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treydog84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Chicken or the egg? (2)
    If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? Do peguins have knees? Also what happens if a black cat walks underneath a ladder and makes a mirror fall over and break? :D
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 14, 2007, 10:57 AM
    If the FBI breaks your door down, it's likely that you're going to jail:P I've never seen a real peguin so beats me... If the black cat did that then it would probably have good luck seeing how it's known for it's bad luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Chicken or the egg? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know which one came first the chicken or the egg? Or is anyone ever going to find out what the answer is? Here's another one " If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and noone is around does it make a sound?" I would like to see how everyone responds to these. Have a...

Egg to chick [ 2 Answers ]

Which part of the Egg becomes the Chick? Is it the yoke or the white?

How to let him down, how to egg him on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so a guy i know is going to ask me out soon-- he's told several of my friends who told me-- but he's more of a brother than a boyfriend. I just don't see him that way. how do i let him know that without ruinging a friendship?? Then, there's a guy I know that i WANT to date. he's really sweet...

Egg white or yolk, which becomes the chicken? [ 2 Answers ]

I always believed that the egg yolk supplies food for the growing chick inside the egg shell. Is that true, and if it is, what is the egg white for? :confused:

View more questions Search