Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YCAL_609 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Lost of desire to have sex
    I'm looking or seeking any info on natural vitamins to up my boyfriends sex drive... I believe that if I don't try something now, our relationship is going to fail because I can't deal with not having sex. Please help if you know anything I can do or talk him into doing?
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jul 12, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Well first you need to talk to him about it. A lot of times men loose there sex drive when they are stressed. There actually could be a lot of different reasons. How old is he? Is he passes his sexualy peak?

Jul 12, 2007, 02:16 PM
    He is only 29.. He does work in a high stressed job and often brings his work home, in which really upsets me but I don't talk about it because I don't want to cause any more problems than what he is already dealing with. He is bipolar as well and does not take medication for it. He says he doesn't like the way it makes him feel. Before you say oh no... He isn't the bipolar that goes off into rages and hits me. Yes we argue if I allow it but there is no physical abuse. I just feel as though he is to young as am I to have problems with sexual desire. I'm not sure what to do other than live with it, but that's not an option for me. We don't have kids and I believe that there has got to be something to make his sexual desire for me get better! If you have any answers I'm more than willing to try. But just talking to him isn't going to work. I ask him if we can have sex and he tells me no, it's on his time and all about him. We don't have sex often at all so when we do it's so fast for him that I can't get off. And it's not fair, I shouldn't have to please myself after having sex with the man I love.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Well My Boyfriend Is 29 And He Doesn't Really Like Having Sex Anymore.. We Probably Have Sex 3 Times A Month... Which I Don't Mind Its Worth While.. But I Think They Both Are At Their Peak.. My Boyfriend Doesn't Like To Admit It But I Think He Is.. Why Don't You Try And Seduce Him... Maybe When Hes Sleep Touch On Him And Do Other Things...

Jul 13, 2007, 09:47 AM
    If we aren't having sex he doesn't like me to touch him... To be honest with you he's not that pleasant to wake up. So I wouldn't want to touch him like that, I mean I'll snuggle up to him but that's it.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 10:06 AM
    The best thing that you can do is to give him a lot of affirmations. Tell him he looks nice today or you like his hair like that... Along with this you could just be extra nice to him and cater to his needs in order to relieve some of his stress. Both of these combined will make him feel much better after a while which is much needed when trying to keep a healthy sexual relationship. Don't make sex a stressful thing either; just let it happen in the lust of things if possible. Send him naughty text messages, buy something new and cute to wear to bed, or set up a fun, romantic weekend. If you can, try having intercourse in the morning, maybe try casually slipping in the shower with him or something. Usually men (and women) are exhausted from the day at night and this is one reason many couples have problems with their sexual relationship because they all try to do it at night when in reality this isn't the best time to do it.
    Raf-A Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Jul 13, 2007, 01:26 PM
    I don't think you can give some one vitamins so they are interested in having sex with you.After the vitamin wears off they can charge you for rape.Its just like being drunk.If some one is drunk and they just have sex with you the next day they will find out that they had sex with you when there normal self would not want to have sex with you.If some one doesn't feel right to have sex with you it's there choice.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raf-A
    I dont think you can give some one vitamins so they are interested in having sex with you.After the vitamin wears off they can charge you for rape.Its just like being drunk.
    Vitamins are NOT like being drunk. Vitamins are natural.

Jul 13, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I'm not wanted to put a date rape drug in his drink!! I simply wanted to know if there was a NATURAL vitamin that would enhance his sexual desire... The whole thing about sleeping with me you are getting the wrong idea or you didn't read it right. We live together and sleep in the same bed, he would rather sit and cuddle with me on the couch than to get in bed and have sex. He doesn't think about it he says, sex to him is not a big deal in a relationship, however I think it is. So the comment about charging me for rape is way out of context. But thanks for your concern.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Yes, he had it all confused (he's 11). You can go to GNC and talk to one of their folks. But in all honesty, while sex is important in a relationship, so is the cuddling that he likes to do.

Jul 13, 2007, 02:55 PM
    I agree with you, and I do cuddle but I guess it gives me a mixed feeling. He can sit there and want to hold my hand and snuggle on the couch but when we get to the bed room NOTHING? He rolls over and goes to sleep. But I'll go to GNC and see what they have. He doesn't have a problem with keeping an erection it's only with starting I guess. He doesn't even think about sex oh well thanks for your help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Vitamins are NOT like being drunk. Vitamins are natural.
    Strychnine is natural too, doesn't mean its good for you. Too many vitamins can be bad for you, as can be many supplements. People should not make the mistake that because they are available and natural they must be safe. The FDA does not regulate or even test these.
    conroypi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 12:25 AM
    The following paragraph explains TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS, a natural herb found in supplements sold here in the Us. MDHealthline includes it in their Super HGH. I don't promote growth hormones, and this herb is not a hormone. Maybe you can find it in another supplement besides Super HGH. Anyway, it helps with impotence. Don't freak at the word impotence. I am sure that is not his problem. The same medicine (herbal or otherwise) that helps impotence also increases sexual desire. Another one that I heard helps with reduced sexual drive is Slow Niacin. It's meant to lower cholesterol, but increased drive is supposed to be a side affect. But then TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS also lowers cholesterol, so my the two issues are related. You should check with your pharmacist. If you have a good one, he/she can be very helpful. It may seem embarrassing, but he/she is a doctor and has heard everything before. Your general practitioner can help too. Good Luck.

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS
    Tribulus Terrestris, another component of Super HGH™, is a non-hormonal supplement derived from the herb, Tribulus terrestris commonly known as the puncture vine. Tribulus is primarily found in parts of Eastern Europe, India and Africa, where it has been used for hundreds of years as a medical herb for the treatment of muscle strength, infertility, impotence, liver, kidney, and heart problems. In South Africa it has been used as a remedy for inflammation and arthritis. In an article written by Dr. Robert Fraser, "Tribulus Terrestris…a remarkable herb…" published in Insight, March 1998, page 8, a cogent argument is made for its use as a safe non-hormonal treatment for men and women. The Chemical Pharmaceutical Institute in Sofia Bulgaria has led the research in Tribulus. They discovered that Tribulus raises testosterone production in men through the increased secretion of Leutinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland, and in women, Follicle Stimulating Hormone secretion and estrodial were increased. Tribulus was also found to be superb for people with high cholesterol, as it stimulates the bile flow and breakdown of fats in the liver thus contributing to more regular bowel patterns and elimination of toxins from the liver. Studies have concluded that there are no known side effects from this herb when used as a dietary supplement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lack of sexual desire [ 1 Answers ]

My partner has a lower libido than mine and we just don't get around to having intercourse often how can I improve our sexual life?

Loss Of Sex Drive [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well I am 21 and lately I haven't been able to get it up for me and my girlfriend to have sex. I don't know what the proplem is. Is there any way that I can fix this? I love her and she is gorgeous and I just can't get it every time she touches it or rubs up against me naked. What can I do?

Desire to terminate live in relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Currently, I am living with a man in a home (the only name on the lease is mine and he moved in at least one year after I first signed my contract). We were planning to marry but it has become increasingly obvious to me that this is NOT going to work. I have told him on several occasions that...

Drastically different levels of desire [ 10 Answers ]

Perhaps someone else know what I'm feeling here… What do you do when you and your spouse have drastically different levels of sexual desire? In recent years, my wife has developed a very “take it or leave it” kind of attitude towards sex. Weeks go by where she has just no interest. She’s more...

View more questions Search