Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I'm so ugly
    Why can't I be pretty? I can't live with being ugly
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Your probably not ugly its just insecurities! How old are you? Maybe its just the age... maybe make-up would work for you! But honestly, in my opinion nobody on this earth is ugly! We are all special in some way! God didn't make any mistakes when he created us! Its just the fact that you have to come to realize what makes you YOU and there is nothing wrong with that... and some people may not look so great on the outside but its what's in the inside that really matters!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Meecy, you seem to have a lot of insecurities about yourself. I have read through all of your posts. Why are you so insecure? Who tells you these things?
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Meecy, you seem to have a lot of insecurities about yourself. I have read through all of your posts. Why are you so insecure? Who tells you these things?
    Its major depression that I can't get a handle on no matter what I do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Meecy, you are 14 or are you 15 now? You realize that what you are going through is much deeper than we can fix, right? You need some help. You need some counseling. Please talk to your parents, a school counselor or a trusted adult.

There is nothing that we can do as an online community to help you with all of your major problems that you continue to post over and over. I wish there was a magic word we could say or a magical spell that we could do online, but hun, there isn't.

You need someone who is a professional to help you deal with your depression and other issues. It is too deep for us to help you with.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Though you think your appearance is such a huge deal, it really isn't. Why would you want to have everyone like you or base anything about you solely on looks. You seem genuine and sweet, but unhappy with yourself. You should seek some help from a councilor or a therapist a few times to figure out why exactly you feel so down about your looks. Also keep in mind that inner beauty is so much more important then what you look like on the outside. Once you begin to speak with a professional about your issues perhaps they will be able to show you your great qualities and slowly you'll see that the inside reflects on the outside. You have my sympathies and my care... Good luck.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 13, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Hello.

Sending you a great Big Hug.

Take it from an Old Fart, Looks is nothing to a Man that cares for you if you let him. When Mr. Right looks at you, he will see the most sexual Loving Lady in the world.

The trick is to show the world you Love yourself and enjoy life. With that you will have Men begging for dates.

Good Luck Sexy
    Dennis777
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Dude it might just B your age! Everyone goes trough a time in life where they think their ugly... most of the time around 16 17 your obsessed about how you l@@K take care..
    free_money Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 02:52 PM
    I'm sure some fake boobs will cheer you up! Maybe if you ask your parents nicely, they'll give a trip to the plastic surgeon on your birthday. If not, then you can find a job, start a lemonade stand in your front yard, start a fund raiser; do anything to make some extra $$.

You could also go tanning. Even though I think fake tans look like and they age you like 10 years, I'm sure it'll raise your self-esteem. I hear girls say all the time, "OMG I look gross, I haven't gone tanning in so long!" Eh, who knows- maybe it'll work for you.

But no, seriously, it's just a phase. I went through it, I'm sure we all have. You just got to think positively, find things you like about yourself, and stop comparing yourself to other people.
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I have very low self esteem,

I have come to the conclusion and I know its hard but I can't change things about myself, if I look my best what more can I do?

The secret to being attractive is being charming, I have low selfesteem and I have seen girls far far uglier than me but everyone loves them! They get all the guys why? They are well groomed and very charming! Everyone raves about these girls to me when enfact what you first see them you think "how did they get all this attention? they look like a horse!"

I am sure everyone is going to say everyone is beautiful in their own special way, its true but I know that never helped me.

Next time you meet someone instead of thinking of how terrible you may look think about how good the other person looks and be charming and they will think you are beautiful and sweet no matter what you may really look like, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

The truth is it doesn't matter what you look like! Take what you have an work with it! People love people who make them feel good.

So instead of going on about how everyone is beautiful which is VERY true , this is the secret to make people think you are just lovely, dress well, keep clean and then just charm the pants off them!

Its helped me so much, yes I feel down sometimes about how I look but I just keep telling myself that and it helps, I wan6t to look my best so I am going to get a nose job and try and put on nice make up . Just try it out, you will be amazed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stretchmarks is UGLY [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18, and when in high school I weighed about 125 and now I weigh a remarkable 147 on a good day! And I just recently noticed that I have red stretchmarks coming onto my thighs and I need something to get rid of them.! PLEASE HELP! :( Anyting you tried I would greatly appreciated everything you...

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Pretty ugly ? [ 12 Answers ]

I feel so ugly. I don't think anyone likes me. ( boys ) I get boyfriends and every thing ,but it never lasts to long. Am I really that ugly ? Y doesn't anyone like me. I have very good hygene so what's up ? Will I ever have a steady boyfriend ?

Ugly paneling! [ 5 Answers ]

Can you dry wall over paneling? If so, what type of dry wall and how thick should it be. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Ugly face [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!! How can I get this thing off my face?!

View more questions Search