Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pallyh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 12:19 PM
    I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?
    I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Depends on what kind of ivy it is. If it is kudzu, yes it will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Growing an apple tree . [ 3 Answers ]

... sort of. I have an overgrown appletree in my yard that did produce apples. However, it was so large and unmanageable, it was cut down, and the stump is about 1-2" above the ground surface. Anyway, from the base and exposed roots, runners are shooting up. Can I "prune" one of them so...

Growing Ivy [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to paint our house and one side of the house is almost completely covered in ivy and I think the only way to paint that side of the house is to very carefully take the ivy down and when they're done put it back with those ties that they sell at the nursery. It seems like...

Ficus Tree not growing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my Ficus tree has been the same size as when I bought it 2 years ago. I appears healthy and I keep it in the same place. It just doesn't seem to get any fuller or bigger. Please tell me what I can do to help it along. Thanks

Ornamental Cherry tree growing on one side only [ 4 Answers ]

I have an ornamental cherry tree that I purchased about 2 years ago and planted. When I got it I could see that one side of the main trunk didn't have any branches but figured it would fill out. Now, 2 years later, it's about 8 feet tall and still no growth on the one side. Any ideas?

View more questions Search