Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    half_samoan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 04:26 AM
    I'm not getting cheeky, but how can you prove this stuff is true?
    Psychics, fortune tellers e.t.c
    I don't know man, but gees I don't think this stuff is real and something one can actually apply and take into consideration in the choices one makes. Does anyone beg to differ?
    half_samoan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 09:08 PM
    Ladies and gentlemen I'm talking to "gandolf"
    Boy oh boy, gees louise... hi psychic dude,
    Now your really jumping the gun mate! You're not seriously telling me you can move stuff with your mind??
    Wake up son, you've seen "stars wars" too much you actually think you're a "Jedi" or something. Stop it!
    And don't tell me I don't belong here or whatever you mean. I'm really starting to think you mean I don't belong in whatever place you think you are right now... where? Mars, Venus?? I asked a very legitimate question, then you answered with moving objects with your mind?
    Do me a favour and "move" yourself back into the real world. The sooner the better!
    I feel sorry for you, Regards
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 8, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Psychic Telepath,

I am giving you an opportunity to really prove yourself among all these disbelieving people here. I want you to video tape yourself moving an object with your mind. I know what is fake and not fake in video production, so don't try to fake anything. When you do that, e-mail me the video clip and I will put it on my server so anyone can see you doing it just by putting the proper link on this website. This is a great way to prove yourself to everybody here.

If you are interested, please reply. Thanks.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 8, 2005, 10:47 AM
    Hello,

I apoligize, I was not trying to be rude... I was just simply giving you an opportunity to show others that you are real with what you do. I am not saying you are faking anything, I just thought I would offer that opportunity to you. If you wish not to take it, that's all right. I was just interested to see what you can do. I wish you good luck with what you do.
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2005, 09:59 PM
    Re I'm not being cheeky
    There is no real way in proving you or your gift is tru except by what you receive for the person you are reading for, sometimes you can get a person who although wants to know does not really want to know, so if you touch on something they would rather not hear they will dissmiss it and say no I don't know about this but you the reader know they are trying to block the reading, All we (Psychics) can do is be honest tell it as you see it, There is a code of ethics which all good genuine readers will follow, In olden days people like me were considered witches or were in league with the devil.
    Fortune Tellers have been around since the days of the bible the story of Joseph and the coat of many colors, He made predictions for the pharoh, He was then considered to be a true seer when his prediction came true.
    Ihope this helps you.

Tyieka
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Psychics
    Hi,
    I am not a psychic, don't pretend to be.
    Many, many psychic's answers are "in general", and could apply to most anything; while sometimes, others are not.
    I do believe that you make you own future. Hard work, the ability to do the job in the first place, and sticking to your guns, usually determine one's job future.
    Choices one makes determines how their life will be. Choices made with caring, respect, and honesty, will give the most rewarding outcomes. Those made with other ideas in mind usually come back to haunt one. What goes around, comes around.
    Also choices made with "good information" beforehand will have better outcomes than just "jumping headfirst" into something. I do wish you the best, and good luck. (By the way, we also determine, sometimes, our own "good luck" by what choices we make).
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 16, 2005, 12:07 PM
    Yes there are some people out there who will take advantage of the trust of others. There are also people who truly have these special abilities. If my father did not have this ability my brother and I would not be alive today. Sometimes my 5 year old seems to have these abilities. I at one time used to have see visions of peoples lives and sometimes of peoples lives from years before any of us were born. I got such disturbing visions that I prayed god to take them away from me. I do believe there are people who are for real out there. I mean its not hard to tell. You know they have that overpowering vibe that makes your head spin. It makes me think of that old show the highlander when the immortals sense each other.
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Your post
    Thank you crankiebabie,
    You are right about sensing things I have that gift also and have had to use it to help loved ones locate their missing relative it is heart rendering some times but I look at it in a positive way because through me their loved one can be found and no matter what the outcome I am happy that the family can have peace from the turmoil they have been going through.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Dec 23, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Spiritual Sensitives
    It is beyond doubt that some are Spiritual Sensitives and 'read' people and their situations. To those who need guiding into what might be to others an obvious course of action, or to those who need a shove to get them rolling in what is to others a sensible and desirable course of action for them in their life situations, Spiritual Sensitives can be a positive help.

This function was once the province of the wise elder, or wise old woman, who had much experience of life and could give sound counsel.

Spiritual Sensitives have their limitations, and these should be noted well. If you want advice on financial investment, don't have someone look in their crystal ball. Go to an experienced and successful broker.

In affairs of the heart, listen to your mother!

However, if your mother is unavailable, and if you do not live in a village community, and you are not looking to invest your miloions, and you have no minister of religion, then, apart from striking up a conversation with a stranger who looks a sif they might know something, place your quandary on the psychic pages and check the advice you get.

Be aware that not everyone who says they are 'psychic' will be what they claim to be. Some will be magnifying their talents, or possibly inventiong them to impress someone they do not know and will never meet, but who lands on their slab in cyberspace.

Ultimately, whatever advice you get, it is up to you to weigh the validity, practicality, and possible outcome of each course. No one can meet the rersponsibility that is yours alone to choose what you will or will not do, no matter what the tea leaves say.

MORGANITE

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this prove infidelity? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband left our marriage abruptly a few months ago. I have circumstanstial evidence that he is cheating on me. I was told that infidelity in my state (Rhode Island) can only be proven if you catch the two parties "in the act" or by finding vehicles of the parties overnight together. I have...

Krazy Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this so bare with me, well me and my girlfriend had problems when been together for 5 years we had our ups and downs, we got 2 daughter one is 4 years old and other 9 months old but she I met some dude that live on a army base like 2 hrs where we lived, she been talking to him behind my...

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

Hair stuff [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what 30 volume oxidant is? Thanks XX

Downloading Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there are any programs that allow me to accelerate my download of stuff from the internet(i.e game demos) and allow me to pause and resume downloading on another day even if I shut my computer down. I can't really keep my computer on 24/7 for large downloads. I used to use a...

View more questions Search