Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    half_samoan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2005, 04:13 AM
    What was the best K.O in pro boxing?
    I am forever discussing with mates and people alike, what was the all time best knock-out in boxing. Please tell me what you think.
    A couple of favourites of mine are:
    *Zab Judahs little breakdance on the way down after a couple from Kostya Tszu.
    *Then there's David Tua's flurry that put John Ruiz on a one way ticket to the moon. Gees he was seeing stars that night wasn't he. He he he

Please share your thoughts...
    InTheEyesOfALI Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 09:52 PM
    Oh this one
    Muhammad Ali vs. George Foreman

And BOTH Sonny Liston knockout by Muhammad Ali

The greatest thing about them was that Muhammad Ali was thought of lucky to even survive the first round... well and the Sonny Liston 2 knockout was just sick as <expletive>
    succeed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Well I have seen a few knockouts but 1 that sticks in my mind was from james thunder 1st round about 5 secs after bell rings 1 hit knockout
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 04:01 PM

Just about any of Mike Tysons KO's , in his heyday he was just brutal.
    MightyMarcus Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Best in terms of significance of the win or best for the technical ability or the pure brutality?
    In my opinion, when George Foreman knocked out Michael Moorer at the age of 45 to regain the heavyweight championship 20 years after losing it was a huge moment in Boxing. George executed a perfect one-two combo that zapped all of the life from Moorer and cut open the inside of his mouth! George was the hardest hitter as far as I'm concerned. Tyson showed amazing technical skill when he beat Marvis Frazier,Trevor Berbick and Mike Spinks. The Tyson left hook to the side of the head rolled Mike Spinks eyes over white and it is a little sickening to see. Buster Douglas KO over Tyson was a huge upset that no one saw coming. Buster was supposed to be just another guy being publicly executed by Iron Mike but the little known underdog cam to win.
    Gerry Cooney brutally knocked the hell out of the once great Ken Norton who took a few bombs off his head while practically on one knee. There are so many really.
    jamzmaxwell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2016, 05:15 AM
    Recently, started watching boxing Anthony Joshua winning by KO against Whyte is the best for me. Aj fast steaming punches were really awesome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tricks for boxing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any martial arts or any sort of tricks I can use in boxing. Something that literally confuses the other apponent or allows them not to see your punch coming. Not cheating just rele good strategy

Did Mahamad Ali use Martial Arts tricks in Boxing? [ 3 Answers ]

I know that Mahamad Ali trained in some form of Karate. I have studied many of his matches and some of the things he did look like Karate techniques. For instance, his jab resembles and certain kind of backfist. He also employed a physiological martial arts trick too. As you move your eyes from one...

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

Martial Arts and Boxing [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone noticed the various levels of boxing are beginning to show signs of martial arts training or martial arts type stances? Is this because trainers are utilizing martial artists to aid there boxers? Is it because many martial artists and boxers are crossing-over? Can anyone discuss this?

View more questions Search