Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Bad people .
    Why does people try to take evey thing from you or leave you.. when they see you Weak, Hurt or need a help!

THEY HURT YOU MORE ! <good feeln' make you want kill yourself. Huh>
    :confused:

Question I can't find the right answer for it. :confused:
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 13, 2007, 04:07 PM
    If they don't do it because you have hurt them before, then they might do it because they enjoy seeing you suffer. If they continue to do it, then they may be determined to see you hurt most severely, all the while remaining safe from wrong doing.

I don't remember how to write it, but 'yekhee yishrael'.

XenoSapien
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Lol. I don mean about myself , it happen to me yeah.. but I'm ask you all.. like you the hurt.. and why people try to do this things
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 04:49 PM
    I think it'smostly because people suck (in the nicest words I could find) and because it's simply human nature. People hurt people, because people just have it in them. When people feel threatened they threaten back, when people feel upset they upset other people. It's just what people do and that doesn't justify anything but that's just how it goes.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Honestly... in social environments... people stupid... and as for that, just don't trust people so quickly to the point where they can hurt you... make sure they can be trusted like that first.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 15, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumu
    lol. i don mean about my self , it happen to me yeah .. but im ask you all .. like you the hurt .. and why ppl try to do this things
    Sometimes, when one receives severe pain in their past, usually around childhood, a release can morph in that person in the form of now being the deliverer of pain rather than the receiver.

This can sedate the past pain suffered, but mostly it seems that it never seems to fully heal their own pain, so they continue to do it as a psychological pacifier of some kind.
    In their own paradox: in their own hell.

XenoSapien
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 16, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Because they are selfish?
    aanthonyy Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Some people prey on the vulnerable. If you are feeling hurt and weak then look to close and trusted friends and family to help you.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 17, 2007, 09:40 AM
    I think it is important to note the difference between bad people in the world in general, and surrounding yourself with bad people masquerading as your friends.

You have to manage your self-image, and that is hard to do when you surround yourself with people that are constantly negative, angry, or otherwise unstable. You become like the people you associate with, so if you are with a "bad crowd" you re going to go bad as well.

There's always going to be "bad" people in the world. It's best to avoid them...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing people say things before they say it and a very bad vibe before a death. [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a slight bit younger, I used to hear someone I know say something, even though I was in an empty room with no one else in it. I think it was only when I was living in a certain house, my only memories of it happening is in that particular house, upstairs in particular, and only when I...

Financing for people with bad credit [ 2 Answers ]

Well me and my wife have bad credit and don't have a lot of income and were wanting to get a car loan and we don't have any money to put down anyone know of anybody that would help us ?

Bad bad dogg [ 3 Answers ]

OK,. I don't know what I did.My dog use to be nice,kind and always wanting to be next to me. But know these couple of days he has tried to bite me, and he growls at me when I enter to each room. He also doesn't even want me to carry him. If I do try to carry him he asks like he is going to bite me....

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search