Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmcpower Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:50 AM
    We broke up
    Okay so it happened, we were just fine and he told me that he was still in love with me one day and the nest day her broke up with me, because I tried to defend him to my dad at work. Anyway now he is being really mean to me and I don't know if what he said to me about loving was ever true. He already had this little writing on his hand that said "I love Des" and made sure that I saw it. What do I do now - it is breaking my heart and I am trying to be strong but it hurts so bad to question whether he loved me or not. Any feed back would be great.
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Its hard to tell because you know him better than anyone on here does... just think about the way he treated you, was it good or was it bad? Love is peoples actions not just their words! And you will get over him soon! It just takes time!
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Why exactly did he break up with you? Elaborate on it cause right now I can't really see what he's may be thinking
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Welcome to teen relαtionships where one dαy he loves you the next he doesn't know your nαme. Did your fαther offend your boyfriend?-- not reαlly sure whαt you sαid hαppened but most likely thαt wαs α no-go for him αnd he wαnted to get out of the situαtion- if thαts the cαse then you know he's not in it for the long-hαul. Breαk-ups hαppen, yes they hurt, but you'll eventuαlly feel the sαme wαy αbout αn other.. try tαlking it over with your dαd thαt he should speαk to you first if he hαs α problem with αny other future boyfriends.. you might be just infαtuαted with this guy-- just αs fαst αs it hαppened thαts how it'll end.

Good luck to yα

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend broke up with me again. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and me ex-gf have almost been together for 2 1/2 years and last week she wanted to end it. We've been having a long distance relationship for a year now and she just moved to a town that's closer. I figured it would be a lot easier but I was wrong. It's been a bit rocky because she had been...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

Broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... well me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up two months ago.. we were on and off though but we were on for like 6 months and I love him so much.. I just kept breaking up with him because I didn't want to get hurt again... but I am in the same boat hurt again... he won't talk to me...

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

C$ Broke ? [ 6 Answers ]

Apologies if this is on the wrong board but here goes... Our network is some 6.5, 5 Netware and Windows 2003 boxes, everything is in eDirectory and Zfd management agent on all machines and we use Group Policies delivered by Zen. I use the C$ every now and then to move files etc.. But for...

View more questions Search