Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JII1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 10:10 AM
    What movie is this scene from?
    Guy is in a bar flirting with a girl, another girl walks in and breaks in on the conversation, guy is surprised to see this girl, girl goes "Honey, when are you coming home, the kids are starting to ask questions" (or something similar to this) The girl he's flirting with backs away and he is embarrassed and tries to tell the girl he was flirting with that the lady who just came in is lying or joking around (which is true, they aren't in a relationship she just wants to piss him off)

PLEASE HELP!
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 6, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Don't know about movie... but this was a scene in an episode of Roseann.

Jackie (Laurie Metcalfe) sees Booker (George Clooney), her and Roseanne's boss at the plastic plant. These were the early episodes. Jackie and Booker had started dating and she had asked him out be he had "plans with his mother." She and Roseann go to the bar and she see's Booker there and the scene you described plays out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended underwater scene 90's toy [ 10 Answers ]

I am going nuts trying to find a toy from the 90's. It is a kit that comes with a small tank and you mix some sort of gelatin solution and create an underwater scene with a mermaid and all that jazz supended in the gel. I remember the commercials and I need to find out what they were called. Google...

Looking for a r-rated movie name and I have described the scene [ 3 Answers ]

I remember some scene from a r rated movie which was telecasted at ZEE MGM years back. But I forgot the name. Can any one get me the name? First scene at a construction site or a not properly built building a young girl watches some one having sex. Then she joins a job I suppose, There she...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Leaving the scene - insurance wants me to pay up [ 7 Answers ]

Hello from Minnesota I hit another car that was stopped on an on ramp at about 20 miles an hour. I left the scene of the accident and drove home. (Yes I know this was not the right thing to do). The police came to my door and saw me but I did not answer the door. A month went by with no notice,...

View more questions Search